RE:Traveling light

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?Where did you go and how long did you stay?What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?

I've been to a retreat with shoes and shorts only. Wore neither until home. 2 day weekend. Would do more gladly.

This post was edited

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?Where did you go and how long did you stay?What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?I've been to a retreat with shoes and shorts only. Wore neither until home. 2 day weekend. Would do more gladly.

Is the retreat close enough to your home that you didn't need a food, gas, or rest room stop?

This post was edited

Who has gone on an overnight or longer trip taking no clothing except what you were wearing?Where did you go and how long did you stay?What did you wear for the trip?Shorts and shirt?Shorts only?Nothing?If the latter 2, how did you handle stops along the way?I've been to a retreat with shoes and shorts only. Wore neither until home. 2 day weekend. Would do more gladly.

How long would you like to stay?

This post was edited

Years ago I went to Hedoism II in Negril and took a bare minimum of clothing since I knew I would not be wearing much of anything. I do remember seeing people on the shuttle bus with very big suitcases. I wondered why, but figured it out when the themed parties started. They had various costumes along like the full set of leather leashes. I picked a large tropical leaf and used the draw string from shorts for my nude sleeper costume.I sailed the Greek Dodecanese Islands for my 50th b-day and had minimal clothing along for that portion of the trip. I had a stops in London and Athens on the way so had some clothes along for those portions. The captain of the 15 meter yacht said she had had some passengers who showed up with just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt for the week. I was bare more than clothed while on the boat. Great way to celebrate making it to 5-0. Now that the 6-0 is in view, how can I top it?

Noticed that you are now past 60.
Did you do any notable nude activities to celebrate?

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.
He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!
He later posted that as they were leaving, his wife suggested that he bring more clothes.
He replied "OK. I'll bring a second hat."

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!He later posted that as they were leaving, his wife suggested that he bring more clothes.He replied "OK. I'll bring a second hat."

He posted yesterday that he found out his wife had packed one set of shorts and t-shirt for him and wanted to go out to dinner off the resort.
He agreed with the understanding that he would not put clothes on again until sometime after he returned home.
Still had a good run of almost a month continuously nude!
Also still a good example of traveling light and daring since he drove the entire 400+ miles to the resort nude.

This post was edited