Clothing Optional Neighborhoods?

Is there such a thing as a clothing optional neighborhood? Pretty much like any other gated community, neighborhood, or what not where the only difference is you can go outside without having to bother with getting dressed if you don't feel like it? I know "technically" you can do that anywhere but I'm talking someplace where "being dressed or not" is a non issue and you wont get arrested or labeled... I know some "Resorts" are kinda like what I'm describing... but they are limited on locations... Just wondering, Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Optional Neighborhoods?

Yeah, that's a thing.
I knew somebody who owned a house in a nudist community in Florida.

I don't know how many places like that exist, but at least one, I guess.

This post was edited

There are a few places like this in Europe. We were in a naturist village in March and have booked again for September. Apart from the occasional shopping trip, you can be naked the entire time.

This post was edited

There are a number of communities in Florida that are clothing optional. There are also places where it is not illegal to be nude. The neighbors might object to the nudity as was done in Stuart FL last September, but it is not unlawful until there is lewd behavior. You can find more just by doing a search for nudist in Florida neighborhood.

This post was edited

There are a few places like this in Europe. We were in a naturist village in March and have booked again for September. Apart from the occasional shopping trip, you can be naked the entire time.
There are people living all year round at Euronat resort in France and when I rent a studio apartment there I am naked 24/7 unless the weather is very inclement. That includes eating at one of the many restaurants and going shopping.
See this video which I made on one visit a few years ago.

This post was edited

This is a link to a Florida real estate company that advertises in the AANR newsletter. Most of the properties are in resorts but they also have information on a few residential developments that are clothing optional. I have never heard of any CO communities in the US like you might see in Europe .

https://www.sunbathersclubs.com/

This post was edited

They are rare in America, but they are called Clothing Optional Intentional Communities (COICs). I'd love to live in one, but Virginia is still too puritanical for that.

This post was edited

Is there such a thing as a clothing optional neighborhood?
I started a related thread awhile back and as of now there have been almost 70 views and zero responses. Maybe I confused people with my wording or idea or didn't make myself clear or whatever. But I've been assuming there just isn't any interest.

Here's a link to it:
Nudist home shoppers

This post was edited

Is there such a thing as a clothing optional neighborhood?I started a related thread awhile back and as of now there have been almost 70 views and zero responses. Maybe I confused people with my wording or idea or didn't make myself clear or whatever. But I've been assuming there just isn't any interest.Here's a link to it:Nudist home shoppers
I think it is because a lot of people associate the phrase "home shopper" with mail order shopping whether by post or internet.
That is what I thought it was about so I didn't bother with it.

This post was edited

You're probably right. I think I may be able to change the title, so what would you think would describe what I'm trying get across? "How to slowly build your own clothing optional neighborhood"? lol! .... or.....????

This post was edited

We would be happy to just not have to be vigilant about whether or not the neighbors are out on their yards. We get backyard nude time....but only when the neighbors aren't home or are not out in their yards.
An entire neighborhood sounds awesome. Can't go in the front yard here lol

This post was edited