Young people and physical contact in the naturist environment.

I come from the northern European FKK style of naturist philosophy. It seems that this makes me a little different from most of the people on this website, who my naturist friends would class as just nudists. Yes, there is a big difference between someone who just enjoys being nude when possible (a nudist) and someone who follows a path of trying to live in harmony with and according to natural laws and instincts (a naturist).
I know that group massage is a common form of activity that takes place at many naturist and nudist gatherings, especially in Europe. I was allowed to take part in that from quite a young age. I wonder if there are any more of you out there who had that experience. Also, what your opinions are about the fact that this means that adults and children are actually quite intimate with each other during that physical contact.

This topic was edited
RE: Young people and physical contact in the naturist environment.

It's a very good question, In the world of the 'true naturist' it shouldn't be a problem. Compare it to giving a clothes person a clothed massage in the textile world, a young athlete will often get a massage. the problems occur when a non-naturist gets the wrong end of the stick (so to speak) and starts associating nudity withsexual activities. In bothlifestyles there are always goingto be people who shouldn't be allowed near young kids but if you trust the masseure it should be fine.
I would only do it in front of the parents of the 'young person' as I wouldn't want any misunderstandings but in a group environment it would be fine.
I go to a spa where the masseures are naked and there is no sexual element to it, I find it almost more relaxing than when I am naked and the masseure is clothed.

This post was edited

intresting question, not that know the anser to it, but i am curies what is the northern European FKK style of naturist philosophy????

This post was edited

Have experienced such massage sessions, too. Nothing against them. If everyone is acting responsible, it can be a very relaxing experience and so far have not seen any other than responsible and reasonable behaviour in such context.
Intimacy itself is a rather complicated word. Many take it only as a sexual kind, but in reality it is any mental or physical proximity between two or more individuals, whether sexual or not, or anything in-between. Actually defining sexual is another tricky issue, but a good way to put it is that actions involving direct genital arousal are definitely sexual, otherwise at times hard to define to which degree a pleasure from physical contact is entirely pleasant due to non-sexual reasons or if any sexual reasons involved.
People in general are a bit jumpy about using the word "sexual" as it is interpreted in so many different manners. Like for instance an adult sucking a female nipple is perceived acting sexually, but what about baby in nursing age, who is being held by a nude adult female, grabbing the natural source of nutrition but not getting milk out of there is definitely non-sexual act, even if adult female in question hasn't given a birth and may be slightly confused of what she actually feels while baby is doing it - and baby usually continues suckling for some time even if there is no milk coming out. Just an example from real life...
TravelNudie aka Aki

This post was edited

I am trying to understand the difference. Please expand on your definitions of the difference.

This post was edited

I've never been to a place that considered massages to be a bad thing. By physical contact I expected this thread to be about hand-holding, kissing, or cuddling.

Back massages really aren't sexual, full body massages on the other hand definitely have the potential to be charged.

I'm also not understanding the whole adult sucking on a nipple and baby nursing analogy...

This post was edited
Nudist lifestyle

I really admire the European philospphy & thoughts around nudism.. really wish it was like that in Australia!!!!

This post was edited
Nudist lifestyle

I really admire the European philospphy & thoughts around nudism.. really wish it was like that in Australia!!!!

This post was edited

Freikrperkultur (FKK) is a German movement whose name translates to Free Body Culture. It endorses a naturistic approach to sports and community living. Behind that is the joy of the experience of nature or also on being nude itself, without direct relationship to sexuality. The followers of this culture are called traditional naturists, FKK'ler, or nudists. There has been an extensive removal of restrictions on public nudity in Germany since about the 1980s.
Freikrperkultur
Essentially it's Germany's name for naturism, with nothing that sets it significantly apart from non-FKK nudism/naturism.
Re group massage, it sounds great, as long as it remains wholesome and non-sexual. Kids are out unless mom and dad are present. There's otherwise far too much opportunity for ugly, disastrous legal action. In a litigious culture, always err on the side of caution.

This post was edited

Americans just think its their duty to complain at every stop no matter their next words of being the home of the "free".
Not to politicise this thread, but this seems too true !
It's no longer the home of anyone "free" by any stretch of imagination.
We are all slaves to entitlement, and the leftists that seek to ENFORCE entitlement on those truly entitled to nothing.
AND ambulence chasing lawyers, of course, who seem to be the instruments of the above.
Indeed, we are guilty until proven innocent beyond any doubt more often than not. ( unless of course, the individual is obviously guilty. Then ( but only then ) does one have the presumption of innocence )

This post was edited