Finally smooth again

I am not sure how many of you do this but I did only to satisfy my wife. She does not like the smooth look on me but I love it. So I didnt go smooth for a couple of month and didnt trim the hair either. So I did that to make her happy but realized recently it just doesnt make me happy.

So I used my magic powder to remove all the hair from my waist to mid thigh. So no hair front and back. I already shave my chest, stomach, and back. After doing this I feel so much better and cleaner for some reason.

So how many of you out there let your hair grow back only to remove it to get that first smooth experience again?

This topic was edited
RE:Finally smooth again

I just went smooth again 2 days ago. I love how it feels. I usually let it grow during the winter. I think it makes it feel so much better when you go smooth from being hairy.

This post was edited

Yes. I always let the hair grow out for the winter when the time changes in the Fall and shave when the time changes back in the Spring. Stay smooth for the warmer weather. I also use baby oil gel to rub on my cock and balls in the shower after a shave. Helps prevent razor burn and keeps the skin nice and soft.

This post was edited

I let the hair surrounding my genitals grow out about one-half an inch, then trim it back to about one-eighth an inch using an electric beard trimmer. This usually happens once a month.

This post was edited

I've been keeping it smooth year round now. My wife doesn't care but did ask me what the purpose was and I told her I like the feel and look. Mainly how it feels. A couple of months ago I had a male brazilian wax done and it is the best. Super smooth and stayed that way for about a month. Really not very painful either. Only problem I had was that you have to let it grow back out a little to have it waxed again which I just did a couple of weeks ago. Only about a 3rd of the hair came back in that time and what did come back was really soft so felt like I was smooth before the second waxing which was less painful than the first one. Needless to say I'm hooked.

This post was edited

I began removing my pubic hair about 40 years ago. I know it was way before the women in Playboy and Penthouse were shaving theirs off. I got some flack from guys at work but I just ignored them. I told them, "it's a nudist thing, you wouldn't understand." They didn't and finally left me alone. My wife followed suit not long after. Actually, my wife was almost completely shaved before I was. She was sporting a postage stamp size patch for a while and after I went completely smooth, she got in the shower and just shaved it all off. We've been smooth ever since.

Let me be frank... when you're having oral sex and you have to stop to hack up a pubic hair or get one off the roof of your mouth, off your tongue or the back of your throat, it kills the mood! We both went smooth and you would have thought we were in some pie eating contest! It was the best thing for ourselves and for each other and we have not regretted shaving off our pubic hair for a second.

Our shaving sessions take place every few days. I was getting waxed for a couple years but my esthetician lives quite a ways away. She's the only one that will do male Brazilian waxing. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny. I just wish she lived closer. My wife won't get waxed. She doesn't like the pain and she has a very low threshold for pain. So, we've both gone back to shaving; I do her and I have to do myself! :DDD

I will let it go for a week at the longest but that's it. I'm lucky that my wife liked the smooth look and feel, on me and herself, from the beginning. If I let it go too long, she'll lovingly say, "you're looking a little gorilla down there!" :DDD

This post was edited

I normally go smooth head to toe. This last winter and up to the present time I have remained aunatural. Just a real bad case of lazy butt, I really enjoy the smooth look and the wife says she likes it also. So in honor of National Skinny Dipping Day this Saturday it's time to go smooth again. Besides I want to look my best for the party...lol. I am pretty fortunate though as my legs are almost devoid of hair. Will be so nice to feel smooth again.

This post was edited

Guys, I HIGHLY recommend getting the Sieko Clean Cut ES412 shaver. It is safe, will NOT cut you, and is totally painless. The only drawback is that you must use talcum powder with it, but it leaves you smoother than mere shaving with a blade. Try it once and you will never use anything else again. For me personally, I need to use it every three days, but I am so smooth, you can feel ZERO stubble afterwards.

Don

This post was edited

I had to chuckle knowing there are others out there. Not going to rewrite my statement made some time back on the forum, but I have been shaving since the 70's while in the military got a bad case of the crabs while in the field (military days) in Asia desperate times desperate measures. Suffice it to say fell in love with the feeling. Caught a lot of flak from the guys in the showers (open showers back in the day) All I can say is stick to your guns. I can go about 4 to5 days before I need to groom.

This post was edited

i am always smooth

This post was edited

Fortunately we both like how the other looks when smooth so we haven't experienced being hairy for years now. I can understand why people who have been smooth and then let their body hair grow back might use the word 'finally' when they go smooth again. It does feel good being hairless.

This post was edited