RE:Finally smooth again

I shave every morning for about 5 minutes. I'm naturally very hairy - see my photo at the masthead of furry nudists. So it does take some attention and the stubble grows back within hours. For a few years I got a full body wax before each holiday - that's about ten times a year. The plus is that it feels wonderfully smooth (and sensitive/sensual) for a long time. And I did like the close attention she gave to every part of my body. She finished with the intimate waxing. I was always a bit disappointed when she said I was all done. The down side was that I had to let the hairs grow quite a bit before each waxing. And I could afford another holiday when I stopped paying for waxing.

This post was edited

It hurt some the first time or two. After that, the hair isn't attached as strongly and it's much better. We go every 6 weeks and it doesn't hurt much at all. We both prefer it being waxed to shaving due to the lack of bristly stubble.

This post was edited

It only hurts a bit. And it's somewhere different with each wax strip. It's much less painful than an epilator.

This post was edited

It only hurts a bit. And it's somewhere different with each wax strip. It's much less painful than an epilator.

OMG, an epilator hurts so bad. I used hard wax, it's not that bad

This post was edited

Isn't the waxing painful?

It's not fun, but you get used to it. I put off waxing for years, but I love it now. the hair grows in better than shaving, less itchy or stark

This post was edited

It only hurts a bit. And it's somewhere different with each wax strip. It's much less painful than an epilator.OMG, an epilator hurts so bad. I used hard wax, it's not that bad

I tried my partner's epilator several years ago, it took a bit of getting used to but it never hurt me. I did this because I couldn't find anyone local to wax me and it would have been quite expensive at places further away. I've got used to an epilator and it keeps me fairly smooth for several weeks now that my body hair doesn't grow back as strongly as it used to. I do still shave my pubic area on an irregular basis as those hairs grow back most obviously. I like the results from using an epilator, especially the fact that I don't need to shave everyday like I had done previously to maintain the smooth look.

This post was edited

I love the feel of smooth skin. I shave from the neck down every other day and I plan to stay that way.

This post was edited