She did it!

My wife joined me on our first social nude event together. We spent a weekend with several of my nudist friends at a friends place where there is a good amount of land and a nice spring fed creek to wade/swim in. At first we were all mostly dressed. Then slowly the clothes started to come off. The second day she came out of our tent nude and spent the rest of the day that way. She talked with all my friends and seemed to get along quite well.

This topic was edited
RE:She did it!

Well done, hope she now a true convert.

This post was edited

Congrats! There's no going back. Trust us.

This post was edited

Congratulations! The complete word not an abbreviation..

This post was edited

Good for you both

This post was edited

Congrats. Now she knows the freedom and acceptance from nudists. Glad you had a good time

This post was edited

Congratulations, if She's anything like my wife she may not become a fulltime nudist. Although she may end up loving the social side of nudity. Best wishes and hope maybe to see you both at FAC sometime.

This post was edited

Happy it went well for you guys! It's an amazing thing to share together.

This post was edited

Congrats!! I can only hope to have that happen in our house someday.

This post was edited

Well it does seem like she had a good enough time. We are going out to the resort this coming weekend. We will be at the Forty Acre Club this Friday through Sunday. She is well aware that there will be lots of people this weekend. Several of the people from her first outing will be there too. There will be more of my friends for her to meet as well. I am so looking forward to going to the resort with her this time.

This post was edited