just asked my gf

just asked my girlfriend about possibly going to hippie hollow (state park on lake travis) and try it out when it gets warm. kept it very casual and made sure to let her know i was interested in sharing the experience with her... she's reluctant but i know she'll go! :) yay!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: just asked my gf

That's great, toasty! Something to look forward to! We'll all be thrilled to hear about how much she enjoyed it, when the time comes.

Jen

This post was edited

just asked my girlfriend about possibly going to hippie hollow (state park on lake travis) and try it out when it gets warm. kept it very casual and made sure to let her know i was interested in sharing the experience with her... she's reluctant but i know she'll go! :) yay!!!!
That is great, I love HH and go there a lot. If it helps,HH is clothing optional, so she can stay dressed if she wants. Most people quicly get undressed like everyone else, people are so friendly there. That is where I went my first time to be socially nude.
Thomas

This post was edited

Why wait for warmer weather when there are other options...Natures Retreat in the south TX has pleasant weather all year long plus there are nonlanded clubs such as SunBirds in the DFW area (Carrollton) and Healthy Hides in the Houston area.

This post was edited

That's great, toasty! Something to look forward to! We'll all be thrilled to hear about how much she enjoyed it, when the time comes.Jen
So how did it go? It is much nicer to enjoy nudism with loved ones or real close friends.

This post was edited

Congrats, Toasty! That's awesome! Lone Star resort is only a couple of hours away from ya'll, very secluded and clothing optional. Wonderful place that we plan to be at to camp this weekend!
Gator1

This post was edited

that's such a cool name!and congrats and good luck, I've been thinking of trying to encourage my wife to come to the beach with me. Just worried it may totally backfire and she'd never try again you know?
Well you will never know till she tries it. For a lot of women it just takes one trip and the are hooked. Stop thinking about it and take action and ask. Just let her know that she can remain dressed if she wants to. SJut the idea of her being there would be great in of it self.

LionNJ

This post was edited

Do a hort vacation this winter and get a oom with a hot tub and stay naked all day. If she is comfortable with that it is a step in the right direction.

This post was edited

Would love to get an update if she went and like it?

This post was edited

Just take it slow & don't pressure her, let her take hte cloths off in her own time!!!.... Trust me!!!

This post was edited

So.. hows it going with your girlfriend???

This post was edited