Cedar Hills Campground Wisconsin

Been thinking of checking this place out. More of a home nudist would love to explore other places. I am a single male and would be camping alone. If anyone could give me some feed back it would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Cedar Hills Campground Wisconsin

I was wondering about this place too. I was researching it online and I saw a lot of sites that were advertising it as a campground but they weren't saying anything about it being a nudist campground. I'm curious to know what it's like as well. If you find out any more information on it you should PM me.

This post was edited

I think its a clothing optional campground. I also saw it described as a nudity campground,,,,,, 18 and older only

This post was edited

Cedar Hills is listed in the Locations sections her on TN. There are a couple of reviews from 2019 but not much more than that. The link to the campground's web site did not work. There are multiple people who listed themselves as members on that location. You could try sending some of them a PM and see if they have any recent information. You could also call the campground office and ask. If you do make a visit be sure to write up a review.

This post was edited