RE:Smooth on the beach,

I have been going smooth since last summer, so much better, no white patch anymore and cooler too, think it looks better too,

I can surely agree on that. Although I must admit that I'm a little lazy during the winter months if I'm not going on a winter holiday.

So right now I'm smooth as I'm soon off to Fuerteventura soon.

This post was edited

Been smooth now for about twenty years, looks better feels better and more hygienic. Went to grow pubes back one winter only lasted about three weeks and shaved smooth. All my social nudist friends are smooth.

This post was edited

I have to much body hair to shave. But I do trim the hair, with my beard trimmer. I am proud of my chest hair. When the wife runs her fingers through it. I like !
But my genital area I shave even my butt. I was thinking of waxing this winter. Because shaving and goosebumps are bad.

This post was edited

I have to much body hair to shave. But I do trim the hair, with my beard trimmer. I am proud of my chest hair. When the wife runs her fingers through it. I like !But my genital area I shave even my butt. I was thinking of waxing this winter. Because shaving and goosebumps are bad.

Like you, I have too much body hair to groom. Also use a beard trimmer on the surrounding pubic hair, but epilate genitals and crack.

This post was edited

I was shaved smooth from the neck down on New Years Day as the result of a lost bet (Long story) and was "sentenced" to be hairless for all of 2019 with some other requirements. 2019 is almost over and I enjoyed being smooth all over that I will continue to be hairless. When I go to the nude beach, it seems that more people check me out and take pictures of me smooth than when I had body hair.

This post was edited

I was shaved smooth from the neck down on New Years Day as the result of a lost bet (Long story) and was "sentenced" to be hairless for all of 2019 with some other requirements. 2019 is almost over and I enjoyed being smooth all over that I will continue to be hairless. When I go to the nude beach, it seems that more people check me out and take pictures of me smooth than when I had body hair.

Would love to hear the story.

This post was edited

Yes, Thats a story that I would like to hear about. What kind of a bet lasts a year?

This post was edited

I have been smooth for 30 years now and it started with wearing a sheer G-string on the beach my first time wearing a minimal bikini. I didnt like the hair showing through the light sheer fabric. Then kept it shaved from then on. Then a few years later I was hanging out at a clothing optional beach and a couple of girls came over and asked if I minded if they joined me laying out since the beach was pretty crowded. One of the girls commented on how sexy I looked smooth and asked if I was a male stripper. Then one of the other girls was the first to get undressed and she also was smooth and her friends commented that we were nudy twins

This post was edited

I've been smooth since 1980. Never even thought of going back. Shave in the shower every day.

This post was edited

Shave in the shower every day.

Same routine here.

This post was edited