Smooth on the beach,

I have been going smooth since last summer, so much better, no white patch anymore and cooler too, think it looks better too,

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth on the beach,

I couldnt agree more

This post was edited

I'm in agreement as well.

This post was edited

Once you go smooth it's hard to go back

This post was edited

Love smooth to , been smooth for 20 years now and love it

This post was edited

Love smooth to , been smooth for 20 years now and love it

This post was edited

Could not agree more being going smooth for about three years now love it no more white bits on my all over tan :-).

This post was edited

Over 40 years for us being shaved and smooth. It was a little sexual at first but very soon after, we loved and look and feel on each other and have kept it that way ever since. It's almost a daily hygiene routine. We go about two to three days between shaving. I get to shave her but have to shave myself. She's afraid of nicking me.

As stated, we shave quite often and if we are headed to the nude beach, a club or resort, we give each other the once over and decide if we're okay with 1 or 2 day stubble or we want fresh smooth skin. For us, it's not about having a freshly shaved genitals and pubic area, when visiting nude places where there will be other nudists, it's more how we want to feel for the day. Usually we'll shave the night before because most of our outings to the beach, clubs and resorts are planned ahead.

This post was edited

Three summers ago my wife and I were visiting our closest nude resort on a slow day. We ended up sitting around the pool in a group of 9, including 6 men and 3 women. I had a full bush and one of the women (not my wife) had a landing strip but everyone else was smooth. On the way home my wife asked me if I had noticed that all the other men were smooth and went on to say that she rather liked the look and wondered if I would try it. I shaved in the shower that very evening before bed. I found that being smooth had a very pleasant feel so when things started to grow back out I lost no time in shaving smooth again.

I now find it very uncomfortable when the hair gets any real length and for the last couple of years have been having it professionally waxed (actually sugared but very similar in result). My wife continues to enjoy the look and I continue to love the feel whether nude or clothed.

This post was edited

Yes I think it does look and feel better

This post was edited

I like the way that my smooth hairless body looks and feels. I plan to stay this way for the rest of my life.

This post was edited