RE:Who is sailing?

1976 Tall, Cutter Rigged, Irwin 10/4 - Lake Ontario & 1000 Islands/St. Lawrence River

This post was edited

1000 islands sure sounds fun. Such a pretty area

This post was edited

1000 islands sure sounds fun. Such a pretty area

It is - Let me know if you ever want to try nude sailing - I sail out of Clayton - Would like to get to Oswego, Sodus, Rochester...this season

This post was edited

Hey folks,
We live on our Bali 4.1 catamaran and sail up and down the east coast normally (this year looks like it might be tough). We are currently around the Melbourne, FL area anchored off of Marker 21 islands. We are still hoping to get up to Provincetown, MA this summer and all points in between. SV Glaedr.

This post was edited

Had the sailboat out for 3 days last week on Lake Hatchineha. Perfect conditions. Nude the whole time except in/out of marina,

This post was edited

Sailing right now in SWFL , not a boat or stich in sight. Just the sun and se breeze and social distancing

This post was edited

Sailing right now in SWFL , not a boat or stich in sight. Just the sun and se breeze and social distancing

What a great way to spend the day.

This post was edited

Currently sailing a 1970s Whitby 42, ketch rigged, in eastern North Carolina . Planning to head to the Caribbean in 6 months and then heading to the Med!

This post was edited

Fishers Island Sound, on the water about 3 weeks ago. Some of the days are chilly and a few have been spectacular. So far this has been an unusually windy spring, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Lots of good practice.

This post was edited

Been out on the sound also a few times so far. Just frigid compared to sailing in SW FL all winter. I miss the 80 degree water and air. Maybe see you around.

This post was edited