Location for a Trail Run

Any suggestions on a location near Phoenix for a trail run? I am looking to organize something. But I don't know of a good spot.

This topic was edited
RE:Location for a Trail Run

nothing near Phoenix that I know of but I trail run every weekend when I'm at De Anza Springs.

Nothing like hiking on the trails nude in the sunshine

This post was edited

The Estrella foothills park at the edge of Goodyear is great for night walks after 10pm. Excellent trails and once you walk about 120 feet from the entrance it is safe to be nude. There area a couple of small hills that you can sit on and check out the city below. No lights, away from homes, with a moon there is no real need for flashlights but lights are okay. Just take Estrella Parkway south.

This post was edited

Thanks for the suggestion. I am on the east side of the metropolis, so hoping for something over here. Gonna check out Sycamore Creek on Friday morning.

This post was edited

Checked out Sycamore Creek. Not a location for a trail run. Will keep looking.

This post was edited

Have you checked out the Saddle Mountain area? I've never been but I know people who have hiked nude there with no problem. Saddle Mountain is listed in the Locations section here on TN for more info. The nice thing about Saddle Mountain is it's proximity to El Dorado Hot Springs, a great place for a nude soak after your run. El Dorado is listed in the Locations section as well. Good Luck.

This post was edited
Re: Location for a Trail Run

N3sr4ly0rt said: "Any suggestions on a location near Phoenix for a trail run?"

Can you provide more information on the type of trail you seek? To what extent are you looking for (or indifferent to) a forested trail vs desert landscape? Relatively flat or with changes in elevation? How far away from a reference point of your choice (e.g. Loop 101 & Shea) is too far?

This post was edited
RE:Re: Location for a Trail Run

Preferably something easily accessible from the east valley. But since the point is to organize a group run, I dont mind traveling some distance. North and west valley are too far for me.

Perhaps something in the Tonto NF?

This post was edited
RE:Re: Location for a Trail Run

101 and Shea Blvd appears to be pretty urban.

To further answer your question, either flat or with elevation differences. And either desert or forest.

I don't want to make it too complicated. I am just looking for a location for a group nude run.

This post was edited

If you find a good spot let me know, be fun to go and gey

Any suggestions on a location near Phoenix for a trail run? I am looking to organize something. But I don't know of a good spot.

This post was edited

Well did you get out to Sycamore creek ?
If you did, what did you think.

This post was edited