Mens short too short.

Today I saw a man wearing shorts that were so short I saw his beautiful piece. Of course he wasnt wearing underwear. After seeing that, I decided to go out and buy shorts that would allow my privates to be seen. I think thats becoming my turn on.

This topic was edited
RE:Mens short too short.

Maybe he is a TrueNudist member and will post his experience wearing his shorts in a post. LOL!

This post was edited

I had shorts like that. Very short shorts usually have a modesty liner which I always cut out. My parts would hang low enough to come into view, especially on a warm day or when I was seated. These days I wear a short kilt or wrap instead. It lets me be much more exposed.

This post was edited

I wear. Very short shorts when I run and mow my lawn. Some Lined and some not. Some that I run in have a built in jock. All fun to wear and it gives me a kick to see its noticed. Not super gifted up front so I admit its a thrill for me

This post was edited

My wife picked me up these shorts there not really small but made out of nylon and no liner they are silver with small holes if they were any other color you could see throught them I been wearing them watering the flowers at night they always seems to bring the neighbor over to chat lol

This post was edited

the shorts I typically go running in are pretty short. they have a lining, however, sometimes if I stretch too far or move too quickly I still occasionally pop out

This post was edited

any particular brands?

This post was edited

any particular brands?

mine are karrimor, I used them for volleyball

This post was edited

Uzzi 3/4 split running shorts available from Amazon. I buy 'em big , cut out the liner and wear 'em everywhere...as close to being nude as possible without actually going naked! Also, my wife has altered several pairs for me by cutting across the inseam and putting in a couple of snaps. I wear them to hike...when the trail is clear you unsnap and flip the front and back up and tuck into the waistband...instant free hiking!

This post was edited

Thanks, I'll check them out.

This post was edited

Beautiful pics. Gorgeous cock.

This post was edited