Natural male instict?

I have noticed that when Im nude at home and not doing anything that requires my full attention (like work or house chores) I am touching my private parts. For some reason, while I'm reading, watching TV or simply enjoying a moment of relaxation, I find myself having a feel of my penis and balls. I don't know why that happens, it's not deliberate, rather something spontaneous and natural.

In other contexts, while hanging out with other nudists, for example, it's a different story. There seems to be some tacit social etiquette that triggers my self conscious to not touch my privates. Would it be because in those circumstances I'm not as relaxed as when I'm home by myself? I dont know that but certainly, I don't think theres something sexual or wrong about it.

What about you fellow nudists, do you involuntarily touch your genitals? Could this be naturally instinctive in men?

This topic was edited
RE:Natural male instict?

I have noticed that when Im nude at home and not doing anything that requires my full attention (like work or house chores) I am touching my private parts. For some reason, while I'm reading, watching TV or simply enjoying a moment of relaxation, I find myself having a feel of my penis and balls. I don't know why that happens, it's not deliberate, rather something spontaneous and natural.In other contexts, while hanging out with other nudists, for example, it's a different story. There seems to be some tacit social etiquette that triggers my self conscious to not touch my privates. Would it be because in those circumstances I'm not as relaxed as when I'm home by myself? I dont know that but certainly, I don't think theres something sexual or wrong about it.What about you fellow nudists, do you involuntarily touch your genitals? Could this be naturally instinctive in men?

It's a perfectly normal man thing to do. You will notice it more when your naked, but when you think about it, your more than likely adjusting yourself when clothed just as often. Most of us do it because of wanting to be more comfortable, don't forget a hanging penis and scrotum can and do get wedged between the thighs lol.

In the nudist/naturist setting, you are aware that it might be seen as more than it is, so your not thinking about it, you just know not to do it as often, there is nothing wrong with adjusting your package, even when naked with others, it depends on your own comfort level.

It has nothing to do with it being sexual, ask any man on here about adjusting themselves, every one of us does it, whether for comfort or just to give a little hug to the boys (no I don't mean that sexually). It's a guy thing, always has been always will be,

This post was edited

Perfectly natural. Like was stated, we probably adjust things down there all the time, and don't even notice it. But I
do notice that I wished I was naked to get a good scratch in down there! When we're nude, we just gotta get caught up scratching ourselves. That's my take on it anyway.

This post was edited

My wife will tell you I do that all that time through my loose light jersey shorts. I am always adjusting things. She asked me are you having some troubles I said no why. She said that I was touching and adjusting more than normal. I said it was mine and if I wish to touch adjust o play with it, I am allowed. Then *grinned.

This post was edited

I have read your text and found that I have the same experience when I am naked at home, I grab on the eggs unabashedly and without thinking about it. When I'm naked with others, or on the beach, I rarely do that. Exciting to think about it, I'll watch it with me

This post was edited

i do that all the time i just like they way i feel in my own hand. when I'm at a nudist resort/campground i still find myself adjusting the same amount just not as long as at home. I just love playing with my low hangers!

This post was edited

I do the same thing also. Especially at home, with my hands in my lap while sitting, why not make myself feel good too. Since we males all identify with our penises it's a great way of doing so. I also like running fingers thru my bush, since I write so much about it in discussion posts here.

This post was edited

I do the same thing also. Especially at home, with my hands in my lap while sitting, why not make myself feel good too. Since we males all identify with our penises it's a great way of doing so. I also like running fingers thru my bush, since I write so much about it in discussion posts here.

Yeah! I do the same thing. Even comb what bush I do have (trim in hot weather). Always checking on/adjusting the boys! Stay skyclad!

"HundoBare"

This post was edited

I find that when I adjust my body position, the penis and scrotum do not always adjust to a comfortable position on their own. A part might stick to a leg, or not succumb to gravity when I stand up. We learn as babies that it feels good to handle and I believe that it is as natural as a comforting mechanism as any other form of touch.

This post was edited

You are not alone. I am always pulling at my nuts when alone. Totally normal, I think it is almost a comfort thing. Not really sexual.

This post was edited

It something we do without thinking, adjust things when they don't feel right and more when we are alone, it's a comfort thing. In a group of nude men is where again our male instict takes over and were are more aware of our surroundings. Granted with close nude males friends were are more comfortable we will adjust again without thinking.

Even sometimes wearing cloths I will adjust for comfort just as I see females adjust their boobs if they are not comfortable.

Only time I'm more aware of 'adjustments' is at spas and nude beaches, they clearly are 'talking' differently then.

This post was edited