RE:Natural male instict?

Sarcasm is wasted sometimes

This post was edited

One of the things I enjoy about TN is the ability for subjects to be discussed that are out of the norm of everyday conversation.
Sometimes there are magazine articles about "the top ten reasons for this" , or a survey of 1,000 men or women say that...!
Here, you can get potentially thousands of opinions on subjects that may be considered risque or outside of the mainstream norm and get honest and sincere feedback. (most of the time). All of it is good, the sanctimonious and the snarky. It gives us a good snapshot of the viewpoints of our nudist society while being entertaining at the same time.
Thank you, to all of you, for your feedback.
My morning coffee wouldn't be the same without you!

This post was edited

I'd like to say "thank you for the compliment" if you were directing this toward me.
You have to admire the logic of the sanctimonious poster who alludes to a moral superiority by saying they dont judge people.In almost 20 years of being a social naturist this subject has never come up in conversation, in fact naturist dont discuss their genitals in exactly the same way textiles dont.Some guys seem to believe, simply because the have no trousers on everyone must want to talk about their cock and balls. These guys have as much in common with being a naturist as a cake mix has with scuba diving.So I say, stop acting like pre-pubescent boys, grow up and grow a pair of balls instead of playing with them.Or maybe Im just being a prude.
I commented in my previous post but felt the need to elaborate.
I suppose this could be an awkward conversation in a typical nudist setting. but this is the kind of place you can have these types of conversations. Some of it can be healthy and helpful, even from a nudist etiquette perspective. It's sort of a safe place. Where you can discuss a subject, from the comfort of your own space, with others you may or may not know. Without any awkward face to face.
True, there are "some guys" with questionable motivations for their comments but many may just wonder what most consider normal and they don't have any other forum for discussion.
Not everyone has 20 years under their belt. Maybe some have never had the opportunity to go to a resort. So I think It's all just good open dialog for men.
In my past I've been in groups of females when they have discussed how the weight of their breasts have hurt their back over the years. Their conversation didn't bother me a bit. I never thought about it being an issue. They could never have that conversation in the ladies room here because you would have a bunch of the goofball men making inappropriate comments. If they didn't have to be concerned about the neanderthal male fallout, I could see that as a natural subject to be discussed by them.
Feel free to comment if you disagree.
So, do some men act pre-pubescent? Sure some do at times, probably all do at times! Innocent fun times I don't mind reliving on occasion, keeps me feeling young. Isn't that kind of what running around naked is? :)
Prude? Maybe just a little, and I'm not intending to pick on you StevieLorna, but you brought up some great viewpoints for the discussion.
Not everyone sees things like you or like me. It's what makes these types of debates so interesting.
I do enjoy your input even if we don't always see things the same way.
Lee

This post was edited

Lee I belong to other special interest forums, photography, sport and gaming. If someone was to post a thread asking who else likes playing with their balls in any of these forums they would get laughed off the site.

So we are supposed to just accept the idiotic rhetoric here when its got nothing to do with naturism?

I honestly couldnt care less what people talk about, but I do care that they identify as a naturist to justify a childish fascination with their cock.

This post was edited

Sorry guy,no valid points here. Total Bulls..t response!
Lee I belong to other special interest forums, photography, sport and gaming. If someone was to post a thread asking who else likes playing with their balls in any of these forums they would get laughed off the site.So we are supposed to just accept the idiotic rhetoric here when its got nothing to do with naturism?I honestly couldnt care less what people talk about, but I do care that they identify as a naturist to justify a childish fascination with their cock.First, playing with your balls, and adjusting for comfort are two different things altogether.
The OP was not discussing anything remotely close to a childish fascination with their cocks or playing with their balls
It was totally geared around unconscious habits of men in general and the curbing of those habits in a nudist setting to prevent giving the wrong impression.
Are there guys on here that take the topic in the wrong direction? Always! And it's really annoying.
I still see the topic as appropriate for this forum.
If you don't like the topic, move on to another or start your own! Maybe you could call it: "Are you Against Idiotic Rhetoric from Men With Childish Fascinations with their Cocks"! Then all your cronies could chime in and beat up on a bunch of regular guys with with real life nudist curiosities and questions who aren't 20 year veterans of public nudity!
Idiotic rhetoric? I say "Fake news"!

This post was edited

Include my name with the do'ers... I do touch them all the time...

This post was edited

Does that mean you're a creep and not a real nudist? Or are you just a creep for discussing it here instead of on the
"Faux Nudist Testicle Fondlers Anonymous " website. :-)

This post was edited

FreeLee,
Welcome back. We have missed your responses over the summer. I look toward to your readings. They go well with a tall cup of coffee.
Later,

This post was edited

Thanks , It's fun to be back, but I miss the warm sunny days. It's like mother nature turned the switch off. Now I'm warming my butt in the recliner in the morning.

This post was edited

73 posts about men touching their cocks? Of course we do! Along with picking our collective noses. Do we need a forum on that too? It's not a matter of shame or pride, just common sense and consideration. Self-focused physical behaviors limit rather than build social cohesion. Which gives me an idea: the next time a woman on the train starts putting on her makeup, I can counter with non-discrete groinal adjustments. As long as we're displaying intimate bathroom behavior, there might as well be equality among the sexes.

This post was edited