RE:Natural male instict?

This right here is precisely why I say, in reference to one of the statements in the OP, that I am most definitely NOT as comfortable in nudist environments as I am on my own. You can always count on someone from the self-appointed Prude Patrol to roll up with a mind to pass out sexuality citations. Should we be more openly embracing of our sexual sides - at least to the point of acknowledging such a basic comforting action as this, or is it better that we as nudist stay the course and continue acting as though we are life size Ken and Barbie dolls who can get fully naked but can never have sex? Why do we wail and moan about how wrong the world is regarding their estimation of nudity, only to turn around and do the same damn thing to the subject of sexuality? Are we so desperate to be seen apart from that awful, dreadul act of smushing genitals together that we'll throw sex under the bus at the drop of a pair of trousers? There. How's that? Have I fleshed out some of the themes within this discussion and spruced it up enough to make it intellectual enough to satisfy the Fornication Frowny Face Force?

Well said! We need your ability to articulate yourself not despite the FFFF but because of it, so keep on showing up in social nudist environments!

This post was edited

This right here is precisely why I say, in reference to one of the statements in the OP, that I am most definitely NOT as comfortable in nudist environments as I am on my own. You can always count on someone from the self-appointed Prude Patrol to roll up with a mind to pass out sexuality citations. Should we be more openly embracing of our sexual sides - at least to the point of acknowledging such a basic comforting action as this, or is it better that we as nudist stay the course and continue acting as though we are life size Ken and Barbie dolls who can get fully naked but can never have sex? Why do we wail and moan about how wrong the world is regarding their estimation of nudity, only to turn around and do the same damn thing to the subject of sexuality? Are we so desperate to be seen apart from that awful, dreadul act of smushing genitals together that we'll throw sex under the bus at the drop of a pair of trousers? There. How's that? Have I fleshed out some of the themes within this discussion and spruced it up enough to make it intellectual enough to satisfy the Fornication Frowny Face Force?

Well said! We need your ability to articulate yourself not despite the FFFF but because of it, so keep on showing up in social nudist environments!

This post was edited

I do touch myself, not in a sexual way, but,,,touching. I also comb my fingrs through my pubic hair, not sure why, both are just habits.

This post was edited

I just read this whole topic from the beginning. Sometimes I just don't get it!
Why some people feel the need to bash other people here is beyond me!
It's a site for nudists! We enjoy our naked time! It's the "Men's Room"! The subject being discussed is about a unique behavior to men.
The topic is "Natural Male Instinct?" , with a question mark! Seems like a perfectly logical topic for the Men's Room. I personally don't see any reason for this discussion to be deemed inappropriate or criticized unless it morphs into discussing "self pleasuring" or exhibitionism! If those types of comments show up, feel free to shut them down, otherwise it seems like a fair conversation to have, and in the correct forum.
The OP was discussing whether there is often unconscious touching for most men during their nude time and whether it is a "Natural Male Instinct".
I also find it interesting that genitals are referred to as private parts among nudists, particularly social nudists.
I do however, recognize a big difference between unconscious touching and fondling for the purpose of arousal. Comfort vs sexual intent!
It's understandable that this would be different from one person to the next as we all come in different shapes and sizes, both men and women. Some have a need to adjust more than others.
There are women with larger breasts who experience uncomfortable sweating where there is skin to skin contact. I remember my aunts growing up, having the need to lift them up to dry underneath but we didn't refer to it as "playing with their titties"! They were adjusting!
When I'm at work, I wear pouch underwear to keep things in place. When they come off I need to get loosened up a bit to be comfortable. It's not an excuse to touch my peepee.
When my head gets sweaty, I run my fingers through my hair, when I'm hot I wipe my forehead or under my arm pits. When my scrotum twists the wrong way I straighten it out for comfort, same as my penis. If it gets stuck under my leg when I sit, I re-position myself.
So the implied question being, how often is normal, I suppose some of that depends on your anatomy. I find I do it because of being a bit sweaty at times due to the skin on skin contact,
But then again I'm sure there are times I do it out of habit.
When I'm not wearing my glasses, I have caught myself reaching up to adjust them, only to find they're not there! I suppose I adjust myself the same way, at times, unconsciously. It's definitely not because I have an obsession with sexually stimulating myself.
Stevie Ray is constantly changing her position when she's napping, it's normal behavior to find that comfortable position for her. She does what feels natural. She'll stretch and twist or roll over with an occasional scratch.
Yea, me too sometimes, wherever it feels good at the time.

This post was edited

You have to admire the logic of the sanctimonious poster who alludes to a moral superiority by saying they dont judge people.

In almost 20 years of being a social naturist this subject has never come up in conversation, in fact naturist dont discuss their genitals in exactly the same way textiles dont.

Some guys seem to believe, simply because the have no trousers on everyone must want to talk about their cock and balls. These guys have as much in common with being a naturist as a cake mix has with scuba diving.

So I say, stop acting like pre-pubescent boys, grow up and grow a pair of balls instead of playing with them.

Or maybe Im just being a prude.

This post was edited

Annie here!It always amuses me - little boys find so many ways to talk about their peepee's

Annie said it!!!

This post was edited

She must be a prude too then.

This post was edited

Soon be time for xmas shopping.

This post was edited

Grab some bargains...... instead of...

This post was edited