Genesis

I notice quite a few membersquote Genesis to show Adam and Eve were not ashamed of their nudity before they ate the forbidden fruit. A hint to purity. Just a thought at the start of a new year. Did they beget Kane and Able bofore or after they ate from the tree of knowledge. And did they do the begetting in the usual way. Without them, where would the rest of us be?And who did they beget the rest of the human race with? Another thought: my Mum used to say if sex wasn't so good we wouldn't have children (thanks a bunch mum). I can quite see that nudists need to destinguish between nudity and sex to prevent the wrong impression. Do we have to be puritancal about it? Love making is one of God's great gifts - in the right place.

This topic was edited
Genesis

I've just read the replies in this section. I can't understand why so many people have difficulty distinguishing between sex and nudity.
You can have one without the other.

This post was edited
RE: Genesis

To me, and I believe what most in the thread are saying, is that sex is beautiful. Nudity is beautiful, and the two don't exclude each other, but they also don't define each other.
Just as in my textile life sex has it's very important place (behind our closed doors), in our social nude life sex has it's place (between the two of us, behind our closed doors).
My 2 cents
Gator1

This post was edited

It's only a story, it didn't actually happen!!
Who did Kane and Abel have sex with to help start the human race. If Adam and Eve were the only other people around they must have either produced from Eve or used their (unnamed) sisters!!

This post was edited

Some mystery is healthy spiritually. How did Adam get created, if there was no sex before Adam? You never will know all the answers about the Bible.

This post was edited

I think that since the society in which I live mostly says that nudity is inherently sexual and makes laws against me being naked, it will be an ongoing goal of naturists to stay naked and educate those who haven't tried it

This post was edited

Great answer, Gater!

Jen

This post was edited

To me, and I believe what most in the thread are saying, is that sex is beautiful. Nudity is beautiful, and the two don't exclude each other, but they also don't define each other.Just as in my textile life sex has it's very important place (behind our closed doors), in our social nude life sex has it's place (between the two of us, behind our closed doors).My 2 centsGator1
I so totally agree with you, I couldn't have said it better myself! :)

This post was edited

To me, and I believe what most in the thread are saying, is that sex is beautiful. Nudity is beautiful, and the two don't exclude each other, but they also don't define each other. Just as in my textile life sex has it's very important place (behind our closed doors), in our social nude life sex has it's place (between the two of us, behind our closed doors). My 2 cents Gator1
Very well said

This post was edited

now way in my opinion..

This post was edited

whilst Adam and eve were the first human, they wernt the only ones,
Now, there's a perspective that never crossed my mind before...
Hmmm.....
Something actually of value out of a religious/sex thread.
Whoda thunk it ?!

This post was edited