Misplaced Items

It seems that I am more likely to misplace items - Phone, wallet, calendar etc. at home when I am nude because without pockets, I just set them down and forget where I put them.
Does this happen to any of you?

This topic was edited
RE:Misplaced Items

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.

This post was edited

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.

i do too, but even more so when I am nude.

This post was edited

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.i do too, but even more so when I am nude.

Me too, especially when working on a project. A tool belt could help for some of the items, but most of my tools don't really fit in the belt.

This post was edited

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.i do too, but even more so when I am nude.Me too, especially when working on a project. A tool belt could help for some of the items, but most of my tools don't really fit in the belt.

i guess pockets wouldn't help with this situation.

This post was edited

Yes that is the problem and sometimes it is where I have left the shorts when I need them to cover up. Yes someone has said I should have my mobile phone with me all the time but without any pockets it is left in doors.

This post was edited

Yes that is the problem and sometimes it is where I have left the shorts when I need them to cover up. Yes someone has said I should have my mobile phone with me all the time but without any pockets it is left in doors.

I sometimes have the problem with both shorts and towels that I may need to cover up.

This post was edited

getting worse with age...

This post was edited

Funny you mentioned this...

A few days ago, I misplaced my keys to my car. I was working out front and can't be naked but can wear some pretty minimal clothing to keep the cops away ,short mesh shorts and lightweight shirt), both without pockets. I'd moved my car around and put my keys down inside a garage cabinet while I was getting some else. Looked for two days for those keys and finally found them while replacing all the items we used for a party. That I was able to do naked!

Just yesterday, we ran errands and I was minimally dressed again with lightweight shorts, Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. The shorts I was wearing have lost a bit of the elastic waste band strength and when I put my phone and keys in them, they fall right to the ground. Could be that I've lost some butt to keep them up! At any rate, we're walking into a restaurant for lunch and I about lose my shorts as we open the door and greet the hostess. I pull them up, take my phone outta my shorts and decide to just hold it. Well, that didn't work either because I left it at the restaurant and had to go back and retrieve it.

Upside; I drove home naked and after I couldn't find my phone and found where I'd left it, I drove back naked to get it, slipped on the loose shorts, got my phone, slipped them off and had a nice naked drive through town! ;DDD

But often, since we're naked here at home most of the time, I'll carry my phone around with me and set it down in my work shop, on the patio, in the garage, all kinds of places that I end up thinking, "how the hell did it get there!?" My keys, cell and wallet... being a nudist is great but I do tend to misplace those three things quite a bit.

This post was edited

To bad we are not marsupials.

This post was edited

Funny you mentioned this...A few days ago, I misplaced my keys to my car. I was working out front and can't be naked but can wear some pretty minimal clothing to keep the cops away ,short mesh shorts and lightweight shirt), both without pockets. I'd moved my car around and put my keys down inside a garage cabinet while I was getting some else. Looked for two days for those keys and finally found them while replacing all the items we used for a party. That I was able to do naked!Just yesterday, we ran errands and I was minimally dressed again with lightweight shorts, Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. The shorts I was wearing have lost a bit of the elastic waste band strength and when I put my phone and keys in them, they fall right to the ground. Could be that I've lost some butt to keep them up! At any rate, we're walking into a restaurant for lunch and I about lose my shorts as we open the door and greet the hostess. I pull them up, take my phone outta my shorts and decide to just hold it. Well, that didn't work either because I left it at the restaurant and had to go back and retrieve it.Upside; I drove home naked and after I couldn't find my phone and found where I'd left it, I drove back naked to get it, slipped on the loose shorts, got my phone, slipped them off and had a nice naked drive through town! ;DDDBut often, since we're naked here at home most of the time, I'll carry my phone around with me and set it down in my work shop, on the patio, in the garage, all kinds of places that I end up thinking, "how the hell did it get there!?" My keys, cell and wallet... being a nudist is great but I do tend to misplace those three things quite a bit.

Interesting happenings. I don't think you need a shirt to keep the cops away, however.

This post was edited