RE:Misplaced Items

Funny you mentioned this...A few days ago, I misplaced my keys to my car. I was working out front and can't be naked but can wear some pretty minimal clothing to keep the cops away ,short mesh shorts and lightweight shirt), both without pockets. I'd moved my car around and put my keys down inside a garage cabinet while I was getting some else. Looked for two days for those keys and finally found them while replacing all the items we used for a party. That I was able to do naked!Just yesterday, we ran errands and I was minimally dressed again with lightweight shorts, Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. The shorts I was wearing have lost a bit of the elastic waste band strength and when I put my phone and keys in them, they fall right to the ground. Could be that I've lost some butt to keep them up! At any rate, we're walking into a restaurant for lunch and I about lose my shorts as we open the door and greet the hostess. I pull them up, take my phone outta my shorts and decide to just hold it. Well, that didn't work either because I left it at the restaurant and had to go back and retrieve it.Upside; I drove home naked and after I couldn't find my phone and found where I'd left it, I drove back naked to get it, slipped on the loose shorts, got my phone, slipped them off and had a nice naked drive through town! ;DDDBut often, since we're naked here at home most of the time, I'll carry my phone around with me and set it down in my work shop, on the patio, in the garage, all kinds of places that I end up thinking, "how the hell did it get there!?" My keys, cell and wallet... being a nudist is great but I do tend to misplace those three things quite a bit.Interesting happenings. I don't think you need a shirt to keep the cops away, however.

Obviously. I was just stating what I had on.

This post was edited

I have a story: When I was still in Colorado, I lived in a wilderness area and as such, I had no trash service. I would end up taking my trash down into town (in the back of my pick up truck ... thankfully) and toss it in a big trash bin somewhere, which was not that often since I am single. But anything made of wood, paper or cardboard, I would burn, including toilet paper in my bathroom wastebasket that had accumulated after I would blow my nose in the morning. Well, I had to burn some stuff in my burn barrel, and I went out there to do that and clean up the area near it, and since I was expecting a call from a friend, I took my Iphone with me. Living nude 24/7 meant no pockets, so since my hands were full, I placed my phone on top of my tissues that were inside my waste can and walked the three hundred yards out to the site. When I got there, I set everything down, got out what I needed to start the fire in the burn barrel, and proceeded to throw the accumulated boxes and stuff I had taken out there. I didn't even think twice when I grabbed the waste can and threw the contents into the barrel, and it probably wasn't until a full half hour later that I realized what I had done. Yep, I had to buy a brand new $500+ Iphone as the old one got turned into ash. That was one VERY expensive and memorable mistake! I still cringe when I think of that.

Don

This post was edited

Though not funny... it really is funny! :DDDDD

This post was edited

Yeah. I can laugh about it now Andy, but twas not funny at the time...

Don

This post was edited

Makes no diff clothed or not I'm forever not knowing where something is. It's not my fault I believe it's built into the male DNA. I solved that problem by getting married. All I have to do is find the wifey and she will tell me where it is. :D

This post was edited

Makes no diff clothed or not I'm forever not knowing where something is. It's not my fault I believe it's built into the male DNA. I solved that problem by getting married. All I have to do is find the wifey and she will tell me where it is. :D

:DDDDD

My brother from another mother! ;DDD

This post was edited

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.

Lol. Me too. I do almost always wear a smart watch that has a find my phone button. My keys are usually in my pant pocket, I just have to follow the trail back to them.

This post was edited

Makes no diff clothed or not I'm forever not knowing where something is. It's not my fault I believe it's built into the male DNA. I solved that problem by getting married. All I have to do is find the wifey and she will tell me where it is. :D:DDDDDMy brother from another mother! ;DDD

Mine too!

This post was edited

I tend to do that, even when I'm clothed.Lol. Me too. I do almost always wear a smart watch that has a find my phone button. My keys are usually in my pant pocket, I just have to follow the trail back to them.

Finding your pants can be more difficult than it sounds, especially when you get an unexpected knock on the door.

This post was edited

I just consider it an Easter egg hunt. Matters not what I am wearing or not wearing, I lay stuff down and get distracted. Have just learned to have extra car keys, glasses, hats ect. Normally the AWOL item is around home so I know it will show up sometime. I found my missing car keys on top of the beer fridge yesterday, had been absent a couple days, just part of life now. CRS ... cantt remember s... uh stuff.

This post was edited