RE:Parents Sleeping Nude

That seems so very conflicted. He obviously prefers to sleep nude, but doesn't want anyone to know about it.

I was the same way around my children when I started sleeping nude.

This post was edited

That seems so very conflicted. He obviously prefers to sleep nude, but doesn't want anyone to know about it.I was the same way around my children when I started sleeping nude.I started sleeping nude when I was around 10 or 12. So, it never occurred to me to hide it from my kids. Plus, they saw me nude in the house all the time.

This post was edited

That seems so very conflicted. He obviously prefers to sleep nude, but doesn't want anyone to know about it.I was the same way around my children when I started sleeping nude.I started sleeping nude when I was around 10 or 12. So, it never occurred to me to hide it from my kids. Plus, they saw me nude in the house all the time.

I didn't get interested in home nudity until my children were older, so I was discreet around them.

This post was edited

Parents were divorced, and my mother slept nude. I started at 13 or 14 and have slept nude since. Didn't hide it from my kids and was nude around them occasionally. I don't know how they are around our grandchildren, but when we baby sit, the kids, boy and girl, sure like to be nude as long as possible when bathing or changing to PJ's they aren't a bit shy being nude around us, so it seems like a healthy attitude towards nudity at ages 10 and 12.

This post was edited