RE:Commando

Do all that, then delete pants, add kilt. You're welcome.

Do you usually wear kilts instead of pants or shorts when you can't be nude?
Someone on another board noted that when he retired, he moved to the Canary Islasnds and was nude most of the time.
When he couldn't be nude, he wore a wrap or kilt.
Last time he posted, he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over 2 years and had gotten rid of all but 1 of each!

This post was edited

I always wore underwear at work, but went commando more and more elsewhere the last few years before I retired. Once I stopped working, I wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of all of it.

This post was edited

Always great in combination with loose shorts. Glorious airflow!

This post was edited

Commando all the time. Don't even own underwear. Would seem odd to wear any.

This post was edited

I always wore underwear at work, but went commando more and more elsewhere the last few years before I retired. Once I stopped working, I wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of all of it.

In retrospect, I should have trashed my underwear and undershirt when I got home the last few days before I retired and been underwear free as soon as I got home on my last day of work!

This post was edited

I only wear during work other wise I all ways go commando and I have friends both men and woman that go commando and they are not nudists

This post was edited

Love all year around. Wear undies for some work and formal occasions only. Love Summer more and the possibility of an up short moment. Just wish I had better tackle on show....

This post was edited

i started going commando at 12 im 51 now and still go commando every where i go

This post was edited

I always go commando even at work even though it is cold in there. Love the cold air blowing in the air chill room.

This post was edited

always commando

This post was edited