Groups - Why was my new Group removed by the Moderators?

I am a genuine long-time nudist from the UK and have been a Smoothie (no body hair) for many years. Additionally I was circumcised at birth. I enjoy the way these both enhance my nudity. I started a club and website for smooth and circumcised naturists some years ago here in the UK as I realised that many other nudists enjoy being the same. Although I could no longer run the club, the website is very popular to this day.
With this in mind I started a new Group here at Truenudists three days ago. It was called "Smooth and Circumcised Naturists/Nudists" and was intended as a "Worldwide Group for Smooth Ladies and Smooth and Circumcised Gentlemen". The condition for being approved for membership was: "You must be smooth to join this Group and, if male, circumcised." Six Truenudists applied to join in the first day.
There are Groups here for Circumcised Naturists and for Smoothies, so why was my Group which combines these two deleted by the Moderators? I am puzzled.

This topic was edited
RE: Groups - Why was my new Group removed by the Moderators?

I can't speak for the powers-that-be. However, I do know an effort is being made to avoid the proliferation of duplicate groups. If there are already smoothie groups and circumcised groups, that could be a reason. But I can't really say.

This post was edited

I can't speak for the powers-that-be. However, I do know an effort is being made to avoid the proliferation of duplicate groups. If there are already smoothie groups and circumcised groups, that could be a reason. But I can't really say.
I also cannot speak for site owner, he is only one who can remove groups, but suspect it is because of the duplication.

This post was edited

just to reiterate tx_ag, ONLY the site owner can remove groups, moderators are ONLY for the chat room.

This post was edited

Thanks for that but I don't think so as there are relatively few groups for these two "types" of nudist - and none which combines the two aspects ... which is exactly why I started it, of course!

This post was edited

just to reiterate tx_ag, ONLY the site owner can remove groups, moderators are ONLY for the chat room.
That is interesting, thank you. I noticed that other groups that started recently have also mysteriously disappeared. This gets stranger and stranger! The implication is therefore that the site owner as deleted some Groups, including mine. But why? I remain puzzled.

This post was edited

no one has the answers you're looking for so the best suggestion is to write to support@truenudists.com and ask the owner to provide you with the answers you seek.

This post was edited

There has always been a tendency to remove groups that would appear to be a duplicate of others or maybe very similar to others.I am not aware of how a group becomes created and have assumed that a member merely establishes a name for the group, issues guidelines for behaviour and then creates the group and it appears in the Group Listings. Maybe it would be a better idea, if this perhaps does not happen already, that anyone wishing to create a group completes some kind of Pro-forma which is then submitted to Admin. for Approval and Verification. Once Admin. have reached a decision some kind of acknowledgement could be sent to the Creator advising that either the Group has been accepted, or, if not, why it was not. However, this will increase Admins. workload, which is already significant I suspect, and this increasedworkload would need to be recognised andmaybe more members would need to be encouraged to become paying membersin orderto cover Admins. time and effort.
Thank you for your observations and suggestions. I wonder if the Owner will peruse the constructive comments, such as yours, left on this section of the forum?

This post was edited

no one has the answers you're looking for so the best suggestion is to write to support@truenudists.com and ask the owner to provide you with the answers you seek.
As a relative newcomer to this site (joined in 2009), I thought other more experienced members would have known "the answers I am looking for" as obviously Groups are being formed, and it seems deleted, all the time. Thank you for the address I shall drop them/him/her a (gentle) line.

This post was edited

I would suggest it would be coureous to at least have a message with a reason why a group might be deleted.
Couldn't agree more. Especially as I took a while carefully working out the wording and setting it up - AND we had six members in the first day all of whom will wonder why the group no longer exists! They probably think that I had second thoughts and deleted it!!

This post was edited

If you join a group, the option on the link to that group on your profile, is "Quit."
If you create a group, the option on the link to that (your) group on your profile, is "Close." (delete)
If your profile is deleted, without you first closing your group, it is then orphaned.
If you have created moderators, they can continue to approve new members after you have
left the group or deleted you profile.
If not, and the group is set to approve new members, no new members can join and be approved.
Existing members can continue to use the group forum.

This post was edited