RE: Groups - Why was my new Group removed by the Owner?

Smoothie,
Themembershere have given all the answers they are capable of and can give you no more. TT1 is the only person who can tell you why your group was deleted.

This post was edited

Smoothie,Themembershere have given all the answers they are capable of and can give you no more. TT1 is the only person who can tell you why your group was deleted.
And he hasn't (yet) even had the courtesy to answer my polite email requesting this, sent three days ago. Two days ago another smoothie group has been launched. I wonder if he will delete that also as "duplication"?

This post was edited

Gee who really cares....the entire topic is just going around and around the mulberry bush.Noone can answer your question satisfactorily apart from TT1, and yes I know you sent him an email 3 days ago and no response.......YET!........He has been working diligently trying to speed the website up, that is the loading of pages etc, I should imagine he finds that far more important at this moment in time. He will respond, when he has the time.
Well obviously quite a lot of members care, judging from the support I've had, both here and privately.

We'll see what TT1 (what does that stand for, btw?) says if he responds - and it doesn't take a moment to do so .. 'tis only courteous to reply, surely.

We should all learn from this: IMO Group Creators should be given gudelines before starting a group then apply to start it offline. On approval, the Group could then go live. If not approved a reason should be given.

For me, I have learnt that, despite us believing that nudists are supposed to be tolerant of other's views, many are not. Indeed from experience I venture to suggest that naturists in the UK are actually less discriminating and more tolerant than those from across "the Pond" who dominate this site.

I hereby rest my case.

This post was edited