whew i was lucky....

Please share your stories of times you went nude and either got caught or almost caught but ended up being okay, no repercussions.

A couple of mine that come to mind are. I was returning from my 3/4 mile hike out ( 1.5 mile total) hike early one April morning. Only thing on were my Crocs and eye glasses. I had seen headlights but did not give it much thought . As I got near my home at the head of the farmer's lane I was hiking met two camo clad hunters coming down the lane. We passed within a few feet of each other. I said " morning guys" and they mumbled "hi " I was in a bit of panic all day at work, figuring I would come home and find a note on my door about my nude hiking. The farmer knew i hiked his land, just did not know i did it bare. But nothing was ever said.

Last year I was hiking in the woods behind my home. Part of it was under new ownership but I figured hiking a woods that had been lumbered over in my Crocs was not doing any harm. I stopped well before hunting season started. But in early Nov. I was just stepping out of the shower when I heard knock on the door. So I wrapped a towel around my waist and answered it. It was a deputy with the Dept of Nat Resources with a written warning about trespassing in the woods. Seems the new owner , a young Amish guy, had caught me on his game cams he had mounted in the woods. The guy was very polite about it , but what surprised me was there was no mention of my lack of clothes while i had been hiking. I apologized via text message to the young Amish guy ( yes they have cell phones) he thanked me, but also made no mention i had hiked his land nude only that i had hiked his land.

So what are your " got off without a hitch" stories?

This topic was edited
RE:whew i was lucky....

I stopped by a local nature area on my home from work where I have had good luck going for a nude stroll through the woods. There were no cars in the parking lot, so thinking I had the place to myself, off came the clothes and I hit the trail. After walking for a bit to warm-up, I started jogging. Cresting a hill, I saw a man walking his dog. After a second of panic, I kept going and said hey as I went by. He saw me and said whoa. I continued for a bit and then stopped to put on my shorts in case there were more people out there and finished my jog, dressed and went home.

This post was edited

I was putting out the rubbish and recycling for collection when a car came along so I stood discreetly behind the gate pillar where My nakedness would not be seen by the driver.
However, the car stopped by the gate and the driver wound down the window and asked my where to find a particular address. I had no option but to show myself completely and give her the necessary directions.
She thanked me and went on her way without mentioning my nudity.

I have had several similar encounters but this is the one which sticks in my mind.

I have attached two pictures taken on another day.

This post was edited

I have two. I'd been looking round a field barn in Nidderdale, Yorkshire, UK. The Dales have a very unusual historic barns reflecting how the land was farmed many years ago. Most are in disrepair or full of junk but this one was in pristine historic condition - cow stalls on the ground floor and hay loft above. I stripped off and took some photos of myself. I did hear someone outside but they went away. As I returned to my car I was confronted with the farmer who had reported me to the police. And a patrol car turned up at my door soon after I got home. OOPS! No it was the village policeman who I knew quite well. I guessed who had sent him and owned up. He simply said - Oh that's OK as long as it was you.

On the second I'd driven to my friend, Graham's house. It was a four hour drive and, as always, I did it naked. As I arrived a neighbour backed into me. She got out of her car and walked over to talk to me. On seeing me naked she just said - Ah you must be a friend of Graham's (they all know he's a nudist).

This post was edited

I have a long history of nudism in public in allowed and not allowed locations. Sometimes intentional and other times accidental. An accidental one that comes to mind is that in the next town over from where i work is the river with a long trail system that follows the railroad tracks and the river as well. I often ride or walk the trails nude. Th parking area is primary entrance to the trail and other end is a4 miles north at next highway exit. So once on trail not likely to see anyone except on return. One time I was riding my bicycle in the mornign about 730 and was riding north. When I cam around a turn and a guy was walking with his dog. Apparently a long walk as he started at the far end. I apologized as I rode past him and he just laughed. I continued all the way up and then knew there was a chance to go past hom again unfortunately unless he was off trail near river side. Well heading back and saw him in the distance but no alternate path as he had made his turnaround point as well. As got close he waved and stopped like he was trying to say something. Well committed so i stopped as well. He was curious what i was doing. I explained I was a nudist and often biked the trail in the morning for exercise and almost never saw anyone. He was ok with that answer and said dont worry about him if it happens again.

This post was edited

First nude walk in a local park. Late on a warm night. Had it all to myself until I was returning and about 10 m from my clothes stash. Nothing said, no blue lights following me later...

This post was edited

Some time last year I was crashed on the lounge and it was around 8.30pm and the wife poked me and asked me if I could bring her car in from off the road. I bounced up and said yes dear and proceeded to the front door and grabbed the keys and walked out to the car which is about 15-20 meters from the house. As I got to the car and pressed the unlock button to the doors and the hazard lights did their double flash and seconds later I heard a car start its engine which was two houses down fom mine then the head lights come and thats when I realized that I was standing there with just a white singlet on and thought OH boy.... The neighbor seemed to be shocked as well but as he and his wife drove past they waved as they would normally do and travelled on. Nothing was ever said except these days they wave hi more than they might have before me being caught being normal at home.

This post was edited

Nude many times in public, with friends and at home of coarse. I was thinking which moment fitted a reply to this post.
Once I stripped off to surprise a neighbour which went well. Most fitting reply must be when I parked up and decided to leave my clothes in the car and walk nude through and small housing development to the beach about 400mts away. Thinking back I was always going to get caught! I was by an older lady that turned the corner and walked towards me. With no way to cover up I fronted it out and we passed each other with a smile and good morning. I got to the pathway adjacent to the beach to be met by a couple that just looked and smiled.
On the way back to the car I met that First Lady again.

This post was edited

Nude many times in public, with friends and at home of coarse. I was thinking which moment fitted a reply to this post.Once I stripped off to surprise a neighbour which went well. Most fitting reply must be when I parked up and decided to leave my clothes in the car and walk nude through and small housing development to the beach about 400mts away. Thinking back I was always going to get caught! I was by an older lady that turned the corner and walked towards me. With no way to cover up I fronted it out and we passed each other with a smile and good morning. I got to the pathway adjacent to the beach to be met by a couple that just looked and smiled.On the way back to the car I met that First Lady again.
It is my impression that this is perfectly normal in both Spain and the UK. You do get the occasional adverse reaction but this is very rare.

This post was edited

I have several instances .
First, many years ago I went through a Florida Turnpike toll booth at 4AM nude in a convertible with the top down.
The woman at the toll booth took a long time to count my change then said "Thanks for making my night" She could have just as easily called the cops and got me arrested down the road.
Second, I used to wash my car nude a couple times a month at the local car wash. One night a guy rode up in a bicycle and offered me oral sex for $5. I told him I did not have any money, just the change I used for the car wash. He rode off and a few minutes later a cop pulled up from the same direction the guy rode off in. Coincidence? I saw the cop coming before he could see me so I put on a pair of tan nylon running shorts almost the same color as my skin. He walked over from his car and hassled me for a while before letting me go. Whew! That was the end of the nude car washes there.
Third, I used to visit apartment and condo pools late at night and swim nude. There was one about 1/2 mile from my condo and a friend dared me to leave my shorts there and walk home nude. I accepted the dare and wore an old worn out pair of shorts that I was about to throw out anyway. I jumped in the pool swam a lap nude and then left my shorts there and walked home nude. I had already decided I would hide if I saw a car coming since it could be a cop. I did pass a guy walking his dog and just said "good morning" he said "real good morning!" I assume he approved.

This post was edited

Not too serious, as it transpired that they were probably more interested in fish than me. On one of the occasions last summer that I kayaked to a near-deserted beach and took a nude walk, a small dinghy came in reasonably close to the shore where I was walking. I had only a cap on my head. I wasn't sure if they were interested in fish or in me (I was without my glasses) but they did track me a little as I walked. Eventually they stayed in one spot and didn't follow as I got back to my kayak and paddled off. Probably not an issue, but I may had been stranded had they decided the authorities should know.

This post was edited