Night Driving Duo

Something I have not experienced is driving unadorned (nude) with my partner/lover. My ex was less than adventurous and was unwilling to strip off the threaded cage we call clothes, so I'm more than ready to taste these kind of memories and experiences with someone who dares to. Since its not so simple to find a someone compatible via online methods and the chances of meeting some one you are interested in or attracted to who shares the joys of lving unadorned is almost impossible... Let's increase the chances and actually meet ya know... we don't get to be here long...

So what do you say? If your a woman who is ready to share these priceless memories with me... what are you waiting for?

This topic was edited
RE:Night Driving Duo

Years ago we had a convertible. Summer time at night in Phoenix heat. Ac blowing, top down driving out in the desert road. Both of us naked and enjoying the air. Going to get ice cream cones.
What a great night

This post was edited

Yard art. What a great story.More detail would be welcomed. Did you get the ice cream?

This post was edited

Yard art. What a great story.More detail would be welcomed. Did you get the ice cream?
If you did, what were you wearing when you got it?

This post was edited

Yard art----I have done that also in a convertible on Central avenue going from the north end of town to the old downtown and return. This was during a late summer night. Now, it is too lit up and too much traffic. But that was a very fine evening and I do wish I could do it again.

This post was edited