Favorite Outdoor Activities

Purely for recreational purposes, what outdoor activities do you enjoy most?

Camping? Hiking? Swimming? Picnicking? Star Gazing? Biking? Canoeing? Sightseeing? ...

:-))

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite Outdoor Activities

Swimming, or should I really say "floating on my float ring" riding on the jet ski and love to sit on the front porch and watch all the wildlife scurry about! Naked of course!

This post was edited

Purely for recreational purposes, what outdoor activities do you enjoy most?Camping? Hiking? Swimming? Picnicking? Star Gazing? Biking? Canoeing? Sightseeing? ...:-))

All of the above + tennis, pickle ball, golf, paddle boarding, surfing, swimming and tanning and if I can do them naked, even better. Swimming and Surfing have to be the most fun for me naked.

This post was edited

I'm into boating - naked where possible. Also into auto racing (as a participant) but can't do that naked...

This post was edited

Boating and off road 4x4ing.

This post was edited

Just laying on a beach somewhere!

This post was edited

Wilderness camping and canoeing. Driving naked.

This post was edited

A few of our favorite activities we always enjoy; Bike rides, picnicking, outdoor flea markets, amusement parks, miniature golf, hiking :-))

This post was edited

One of the most enjoyable outdoor events we use to participated in was the semi annual "Pops in the Park" outdoor concert that our local symphony puts on downtown in our home town. Everyone enjoyed themselves, we brought the entire picnic with "adult refreshments" and a blanket to enjoy some of the fabulous melodies. I have to admit it has been 4-5 years since we have been.

This post was edited

Other than going places with my sweetie....working out in the yard :-)

This post was edited

For my wife, its gardening in the yard and enjoying the pool. For me, working on projects around the house, BBQing, drinking good beer and the pool.

This post was edited