RE:10th Circuit opinion on topless women

3 days - 10 posts - not 1 post from a woman. seems men want to see boobs.

There are not many women on TN

This post was edited

Seems men want to see boobs.

I see them every day when I look in the mirror.

This post was edited

3 days - 10 posts - not 1 post from a woman. seems men want to see boobs.
Well.... The OP asked for "thoughts". And that's a thought.
Btw, the Judges for the appeal didn't post to the thread but one of them was a woman. And her opinion definitely matters. Shouldn't she factor into your thought somehow?

This post was edited

I have to admit I've watched this thread to see if any women were going to post to it. I'd also call out that just because you want to level the playing field doesn't mean that you're going to participate - I can see women wanting top freedom but never participating in it until it becomes more mainstream and less awkward...

This post was edited

Recent case in Loveland, CO where a woman was playing Frisbee with her husband in their yard. They were both topless. She was cited for indecent exposure. He was not. She told the officer about the Fort Collins case that now allows women to be topless anywhere a man can be. The city settled with her for $50,000.

This post was edited

Recent case in Loveland, CO where a woman was playing Frisbee with her husband in their yard. They were both topless. She was cited for indecent exposure. He was not. She told the officer about the Fort Collins case that now allows women to be topless anywhere a man can be. The city settled with her for $50,000.

If it works like it does in NY, very few women will even though they can.

This post was edited

My wife's opinion...

"I'm all for women's equality and a woman should be given every right a man has. Having said that, I would not go topless if given the lawful right to do so. Most males over 10 years old wouldn't know how to handle it!"

hahahaha... she's right!

This post was edited

It was pretty commonplace at the beaches I went to in Europe. But then it was the beach and not out in the streets.

This post was edited

It was pretty commonplace at the beaches I went to in Europe. But then it was the beach and not out in the streets.

Also a different culture and tolerance for nudity and minimal coverage in general than in the US.

This post was edited

I don't think breasts look any different on the beach or on the street.

This post was edited