RE:Suggested store for barely there shorts

Some men also open the side seams or even the crotch seam for truly minimal coverage.I've heard them called Barely There Shorts but they are more like a very short mini skirt. I have a few, some see-through (I don't count them as clothing). To be even more daring cut out the back entirely leaving you with only a tiny apron.

I guess if you open the sides and leave the crotch they are shorts.
If you leave the sides and cut the crotch it is a minikilt.
If you cot both it is a loincloth.
if you make a loincloth you can then make the panels as narrow as you dare, resulting in less cloth and more "loin"
The extreme version of this, as you noted, is to remove the back entirely.

This post was edited

In the US I go to resale shops and find womens low waist low rise "daisy dukes"

This post was edited

In the US I go to resale shops and find womens low waist low rise "daisy dukes"

Don't they restrict your cock and balls too much?

This post was edited

In the US I go to resale shops and find womens low waist low rise "daisy dukes"Don't they restrict your cock and balls too much?

I suspect it depends on what size you buy - do you have them tight for compression and modesty or loose (possibly with a belt) for comfort and potential exposure?
The latter is how I buy my tan-through shorts.. I have several pictures but I'd get them instantly deleted on TN.

This post was edited

I guess if you open the sides and leave the crotch they are shorts.If you leave the sides and cut the crotch it is a minikilt.If you cot both it is a loincloth.if you make a loincloth you can then make the panels as narrow as you dare, resulting in less cloth and more "loin"The extreme version of this, as you noted, is to remove the back entirely.

All this is really true. Why buy some when you can make your own - and make them as daring as you like.? Just get a low cost pair of shorts and get the scissors out. A good starting point is a loose flimsy pair, often sold as swimwear. They usually have a built in modesty liner. Cut that out and you've made the first move.

This post was edited

I guess if you open the sides and leave the crotch they are shorts.If you leave the sides and cut the crotch it is a minikilt.If you cot both it is a loincloth.if you make a loincloth you can then make the panels as narrow as you dare, resulting in less cloth and more "loin"The extreme version of this, as you noted, is to remove the back entirely.All this is really true. Why buy some when you can make your own - and make them as daring as you like.? Just get a low cost pair of shorts and get the scissors out. A good starting point is a loose flimsy pair, often sold as swimwear. They usually have a built in modesty liner. Cut that out and you've made the first move.
Or if you are making a loincloth, start with a heavy string or piece of elastic to go around your waist and add the amount of cloth you need.

This post was edited

I try them on till I find a good fit that hugs the legs but gives room. Snug but not tight. Enough to keep from falling out the bottom but they generally get looser as the day goes by.

This post was edited

I actually found some very sheer mesh shorts a while ago - I mostly wear them to go out to the community mailboxes. You have to look twice to see if you really saw what you thought you saw....

This post was edited

are they like these?

This post was edited

I recommend 2 items for when you really have to cover up (a tiny little bit). you can find them on Amazon:
1) TR623 2.5" inseam and New Zealand side split. I take the liner out and also the stiches on the side so it becomes a full split.
2) B.O.A Boa Mens 1" Elite Split Printed Running Short

But if nobody is close, search on Amazon for "men see through gauze pants. You will find shorts that are so see through they can not show them on Amazon without a g-string underneath.

This post was edited