RE:This or That: Online Shopping or In-store Shopping?

In-store, since we live outside of a small town in central MO it is just a way of getting out and meeting friends, getting a little exercise so as not to turn into complete couch potatoes, we are full figured and are not wanting to get any fuller....lol. That's not to say we do no online shopping. Since our children and some grandchildren live in distant places, online orders shipped direct is much easier and saves us the extra postage.

This post was edited

I prefer to shop in store. But I live in the country and the shops in the nearby town don't always have what I want. Then I shop on line.

I had a female friend (we've got out of touch) who liked me to go shopping with her in preference to her husband. He would just sit in a coffee bar and wait. So she felt rushed. Maybe she even valued my views. That's understandable with household hardware. But she also liked me to go clothes shopping with her. I pointed out the things I fancied seeing her in (when she was not naked). I did encourage her to dress adventurously.

This post was edited

I prefer online shopping for most of the things I buy but for things like clothes I shop in store.
A lot of the things I have here as in electronics, furniture, home accessories have been bought online from Amazon...yes I admit I am an Amazon junkie lol..being a prime member makes it worth it to me.
When I want to buy clothes, shoes etc I go shop in store be cause of trying things on so I feel like I help out both types of shopping.

This post was edited