Things you wouldn't do naked

I was looking for options near me to be naked. I'm in Scotland and it's a bit cold and that is limiting my options. Nothing wrong with jusy being naked in the house just nice to be a bit more social. While I was looking I came across a naked hairdresser I can't think of anything I'd rather do less then get my hair cut naked. Bits of hair everywhere I'd be extremely itchy

I thought it might make an interesting topic. I'd there anything you would rather be clothed for?

This topic was edited
RE:Things you wouldn't do naked

Shoveling snow.

This post was edited

Shoveling snow.

Haha yes that would also not be fun.

This post was edited

Shoveling snow.

It depends on the day and the location. If it was a sunny day with no breeze, I think it would be refreshing to work naked

This post was edited

Shoveling snow.
I have done it several times. Pick a sunny day with no wind. The goal was to get the snow off the cover of the hot tub and enough path from the door to the tub ( 4 ft) to get in. I even set my camera out and took some pics. Some G rated with shovel held strategically and others showing all. I sent some friends one of the G ones who knew my habits. She responded " You don't need that big of shovel" So I got her back and sent one of me with just a garden digger covering my junk. She got a good laugh out of it.

This post was edited

What I wouldn't do naked? Running my snowblower tops my list. LOL I'm not a big fan of frostbite. There are limits to my nudism, so doing anything outside in the wintertime is a definite no go. Now that I've gotten older, exhibitionism doesn't appeal to me as much as it used to. Now I just do it around close friends who don't mind me romping around their houses in the full Monty! Sometimes they'll even join me!

This post was edited

Not that I've ever done it but arc welding seems off limits!

This post was edited

I started a new diet where you eat every meal naked and in front of a mirror. Burger King banned me so I can't do that again. ha ha I would have to say that I would not run the weed whacker naked or cook bacon.

This post was edited

I started a new diet where you eat every meal naked and in front of a mirror. Burger King banned me so I can't do that again. ha ha I would have to say that I would not run the weed whacker naked or cook bacon.

This post was edited

Not that I've ever done it but arc welding seems off limits!

Yeah that could be painful as would using a grinder.

This post was edited

Things I would not do nude...

-anything in an inappropriate place where you might be arrested or offend people who don't get it

-anything that requires safety gear (chainsaws, golfing, etc)

I would be nude outside in winter, it just won't last long, hah.

With those exceptions, I'm fine nude with any activity really, as long as it's practical. Haircuts included.

This post was edited