RE:TRUTH! Are My Posts Entertaining or Offensive

Why not have 8 - 9 - 10, in the list?

This post was edited

Why not have 8 - 9 - 10, in the list?
:-)

This post was edited

1, but you seem to be a little lax in answering questions, either in the forum or by private message.
I'll have to work on that! I don't want to disappoint anyone!

This post was edited

I have only one eye and that one is old. Please post in Bold.
I'm so sorry to hear that Thomas. Now I understand your "BOLD" thing.
Now I feel bad that I was thinking you were just a narrow minded, crotchety old man that likes to yell at people.
I apologize for my thoughts.
By the way, you forgot to vote.

This post was edited

1, but you seem to be a little lax in answering questions, either in the forum or by private message.I'll have to work on that! I don't want to disappoint anyone!

Two that I have asked you recently:
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/160823/non-nudist-partners-that-converted-to-nudism-what-changed-their-mind/1/?highlight=726175
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/109574/is-nudity-addictive/13/?highlight=725640

This post was edited

I'll have to revisit those tomorrow morning.

This post was edited

Entertaining?.... sometimes

Offensive?.... only if that was your intention. (Did your wife read the one about the sex drive of women and was she offended?)

Perhaps number 9 should be.... are your posts naturist relevant.

And 10, should you only post anecdotes that actually happened, not invented to provoke a reaction.

This post was edited

I'll have to revisit those tomorrow morning.

Thanks.

This post was edited

Tend to just tune out or avoid your posts they dont usually seem relevant or mostly appropriate to naturist forum and more designed to be provocative to draw attention to you. Breaking my pattern responding s post right now. So I am feeding the beast.

This post was edited

I have only one eye and that one is old. Please post in Bold.I'm so sorry to hear that Thomas. Now I understand your "BOLD" thing.Now I feel bad that I was thinking you were just a narrow minded, crotchety old man that likes to yell at people.I apologize for my thoughts.By the way, you forgot to vote.

Do you KNOW how to post in Bold?

This post was edited