No Tanlines

When I go to the clothing optional beach, I am always surprised by then number of people that have a dark tan with no lighter areas. Sure we are nude there and many of us have a place at home where we can be nude outside also. Still, most of us have to wear clothes at some point, I have a distinct line at the waist and a fade down my thighs from front yard work, driving my convertible, bike riding, etc.
For those of you with perfectly even tans, how do you get and keep it?

This topic was edited
RE:No Tanlines

I don't have an all over tan but in the past I've managed to get one by going to the nude beach bear me a lot. That beach is no longer nude. I wish I had a way to get an all over tan as I hate having tan lines... I think a nice all over tan looks fantastic and so natural

This post was edited

I use to get an all over tan each summer and I liked how I looked. Having had two skin cancer surgery's, I now stay out of the sun.
Everyone please check your body over and if you see something, see a dermatologist!

This post was edited

Dont care for tan lines myself either. Generally just spend most of my time nude when Im outside, dont consciously tan. Limit the outside time in mid day. Have had several skin cancers, and pre cancerous places removed, so I try to be good now. Removing a 9mm spot left a 4 inch scar!!When I cover up it is hat and long sleeves, like protection coverup. Doesnt make much in the way of tan lines that way.

This post was edited

I'm like the others mentioned...mine is not perfect either. I usually can work in about 20 - 30 minutes a day nude outside with what ever needs to be done or just a short stroll in the side yard. Mine is OK top and bottom and just changes shades in the middle. I'm not in it for the tan...just a side effect.

This post was edited

I don't deliberately suntan but enjoy walking, cycling, sitting reading and simply working naked - indoors or out and sunny or not.
The result is that I don't have tan lines but I do have plenty of lighter patches where my skin sees less sun - e.g. my armpits and tiger stripes on my belly.

This post was edited

This past year I actually worked at it. Will start in the spring laying out on the back deck 30 minutes at a time on each side for a couple of weeks to build up the tan gone from winter. Have had some skin cancers removed from years of surfing and being a carpenter so a little at a time. When I do have to wear shorts I'll put on a tshirt as well so as to not get that tanline at the waist down. Can't do much about the legs below the shorts but since I'm naked almost all the time at home now I'll try and even it up on the back deck. This year I was pretty successful with no tan lines, just fading.

This post was edited

I went to the beach a couple of months ago and saw a guy with a perfect even tan from head to toe. So I asked him how often he came to the beach. He said it was his first time but he usually tans at home. If he has to wear clothes then he wears clothes to cover himself good. He does a lot of little things to prevent tan lines. I am jealous of people with that kind of tan. I hardly tan at all (mostly burn) and I hardly get to be nude in the sun.

This post was edited

I went to the beach a couple of months ago and saw a guy with a perfect even tan from head to toe. So I asked him how often he came to the beach. He said it was his first time but he usually tans at home. If he has to wear clothes then he wears clothes to cover himself good. He does a lot of little things to prevent tan lines. I am jealous of people with that kind of tan. I hardly tan at all (mostly burn) and I hardly get to be nude in the sun.

I just spent the weekend down at Cypress Cove nudist resort and there are a lot of solid tan guys and gals. Most of them are there for a few months. Lots of people from WisCONsin. Some are there until March. Envious as all get out.

This post was edited

This past year I actually worked at it. Will start in the spring laying out on the back deck 30 minutes at a time on each side for a couple of weeks to build up the tan gone from winter. Have had some skin cancers removed from years of surfing and being a carpenter so a little at a time. When I do have to wear shorts I'll put on a tshirt as well so as to not get that tanline at the waist down. Can't do much about the legs below the shorts but since I'm naked almost all the time at home now I'll try and even it up on the back deck. This year I was pretty successful with no tan lines, just fading.

I dislike the constraint of a shirt more than I dislike a tan line at my waist so I rarely wear one if is warm enough to be shirtles.

This post was edited

I'm not one to just lay in the sun but I do in the spring. As soon as its warm enough, I have to get out and get some sun.
It may only be for an hour, in the middle of the afternoon, in 60 degrees, in February but I'll take it.
It's as though my body is craving sun after the winter.
Outside of that, I'm nude in my back yard most of the time when it's warm enough and have a real even tan through summer.
I rarely use any sunscreen unless I'm at the beach. My natural pigment usually keeps me from burning.

This post was edited