Telemarketers

So, I get really frustrated when I am busy and my cellphone rings. After giving some of them funny replies as why Mr Nakedfarmer isn't available I was hauling grain to the mill in the grain truck with air horns. I said, "Sure he's available. Hold on!" I held the cellphone next to the air horn and let er rip!

Few minutes later, another call.
Marketer: "Hello, how are you; is Mr Nakedfarmer available?"

Mr Nakedfarmer: " I am well sir. I just don't do phone sex any longer!"

Marketer: "Sex! I didn't say anything about sex!"

Mr Nakedfarmer: "Yeah I know! But I am tired of getting fucked over the phone!"

This topic was edited
RE:Telemarketers

LOL........

I'm borrowing those.......

This post was edited

lol. I like to mess with the callers that say, our records show that...... its fun to lead them on for a few minutes and confuse the hell out of them.

This post was edited

I learned from my Dad, to let them think you are interested. Once they start their spiel, lay the phone down and hang it up after you hear the off the hook beeping ;-)

With junk mail Dad would stuff the self addressed, no postage due envelope full and send it back to them ;-)

This post was edited

I got another call today stating "This is our LAST attempt to contact you concerning your credit card debt". I get one of these calls about once a month or so, I wonder how many LAST ATTEMPTS I get before they quit calling about it. I don't carry a credit card debt. I pay my bills off when they come due.

This post was edited

Those last attempt calls can go on for a few months. Does anyone get those phone calls that start with, Please do not hang up. I like to hang up as soon as I hear that, I take it as a challenge, most of the time it's a recording.

This post was edited