Totally Smooth from the neck down

Hi all I currently shave everything except legs, arms and underarms, how many of you shave absolutely everything? as i'm considering taking the next step.

This topic was edited
RE:Totally Smooth from the neck down

I was like you, shaving just my torso and pubes. Then I made the plunge and shaved my head (not a stretch, I am bald up there), my arm pits (exciting to do it), and finally my legs. Believe me, you will love it.
What are you waiting for? Just do it.

This post was edited

Not sure if I could shave my head, although I am bald on my crown, do you shave your arms too?

This post was edited

I don't shave my head. Indeed I'm growing my (white) beard for Christmas. During the summer I shave everything from the neck down. In the winter I let the hair grow on arms and legs for warmth. Torso, pits, pubes, butt and genitals are shaved all year round.

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down and love it that way. The way that I look is wonderful.

This post was edited

I used to trim and shave from the neck down but made the plunge a little over a year ago to laser it all off. Only a couple more touch-ups left. The only hair left on my body is on my head and face. Everything else is gone or very nearly gone. So much easier now. :)

This post was edited

I've done full body, head to toe. I love the look and feel of being smooth.

This post was edited

nose to toes smoothie over 10 years now, gone though different stages over years but prefer this and with the cordless razors now - I use a Norelco bodygroomer it takes about 15 minutes. the first times I went totally smooth was back in early 90's was going camping for weekend at the nudist camp I belonged to and the night before I shaved everything with a regular razor nose to toes took a while needless to say Friday afternoon arrived got nude and headed to the common area - yeah the pool and got a lot of looks as back then mostly the women went smooth only. did get some positive comments but soon went back to a landing strip smooth balls and fuzzy legs

This post was edited

I only shave the genital area and have been for quite a few years now. Occasionally I'll let it grow back a little like I am now but usually end up shaving (actually I use a cream. It lasts smoother longer). I think I'm going to keep it trim for a bit and see how I like that.

This post was edited

I started shaving my pubes, ass, stomach, chest amd armpits severL years ago. I first shaved when I went to wreck beach in Vancouver and have never looked back. I like the feel and look amd actually find it makes me feel more naked as everything is fully exposed - all and all a very exhilerating feeling.

This post was edited

When I began shaving it was due to that evil ED problem. I was prescribed a penile erect aid, and to get a good seal I was told to shave the area around the penis. So I did as prescribed and relations with the wife resumed. After about a year with the pump I developed some other medical issues in that area. So we had to move to another treatment, this time it was taking a syringe with a plastic needle and shooting a blood vessel dialator into the ureathera this worked for a time also. With the change in the med. I continued to be smooth in my pubic area because I was pleased with the look. I began wondering what I might look like totally smooth, as not only was I remaining smooth below I was also shaving my head cause I liked the bald look. So one day following my shower and head shave I decided to continue on down and did everything to my toes, lest my arms. I did shave my arms once but didnt like the feel or look for some unknown reason that to this day eludes me. But I continue to shave head to toe including underarms cause I just like the look. During down time in the colder months I do get a bit lazy, but should a gathering occur its shaved in heart beat. Really love the smooth look and feel!

This post was edited