Race Calendar

Perhaps we could create a calendar of naturist running races? Please comment if you know of any. It would bbe great to get out to some this spring/summer.

The only one I know of is the Olive Dell Bare Burro 5k that I think is normally in April.

This topic was edited
RE:Race Calendar

It's too early to see the 2020 calendar for most naked (or clothing optional) 5k (or other distance) runs. Usually confirmed dates are out as season schedules are posted for the resorts hosting.

In the "Texas region", i.e. Olive Dell ranch, a great resource is the AANR-SW calender. In 2019 they published a series of races. Nothing up for 2020 yet!

This post was edited

BTW, great idea for a True Nudist Race Calendar!

This post was edited

Bruce over at naked5k.com usually puts up a calendar on his website. It's a good resource from someone who goes to a lot of nude races and tries to promote the races.

This post was edited

Bruce over at naked5k.com usually puts up a calendar on his website. It's a good resource from someone who goes to a lot of nude races and tries to promote the races.

This post was edited

Sunny Rest has announced theirs for this summer - 5k Road Race on Sat June 27, and 7k Trail Race on Sat Aug 22.

The dates aren't on their website yet, but they sent out the summer 2020 calendar to their Facebook group on Christmas Eve.

I am going to try once again this year to get to both events. Last minute conflicts kept me from going to either of these races the last two years. Not this year!

This post was edited

Sunny Rest's 2020 events are now posted on their website!

This post was edited

A calendar would be great. I compiled a small spreadsheet last year of all the races I could find in the southeast US. Starting anew for 2020. So far I know of the following...
4/5/2020Dare to go Bare 5KLake Como Resort Lutz, FL
4/18/2020Fig Leaf 5KParadise Valley Resort Dawsonville, GA
4/25/2020BARE AT THE CREEK 5K RUN & WALKCedar Creek Resort Leesville, SC
6/6/2020Buck Creek StreakCarolina Foothills Resort Chesnee, SC

This post was edited

you can add Caliente Bare Dare 5k on 5/3/2020

This post was edited

the correct website is naked5k.worldpress.com

This post was edited

Sunny Rest has announced theirs for this summer - 5k Road Race on Sat June 27, and 7k Trail Race on Sat Aug 22.The dates aren't on their website yet, but they sent out the summer 2020 calendar to their Facebook group on Christmas Eve.I am going to try once again this year to get to both events. Last minute conflicts kept me from going to either of these races the last two years. Not this year!

Barring any injury, I plan to run the 5k again this year. Hope to see you on the course!

This post was edited