RE:favorite pose

Ah yes. My mistake. Reclined hero. I stand corrected. :)

Is the leg position what defines this pose? I like to bring my legs up and stretch either the groin muscles or thighs during fish pose, so I guess I like reclined heroic fish pose. :D

This post was edited

I think my favorite is the last pose of every session, the corpse pose. The reason I love this pose is that it totally relaxes the body and the mind and almost puts you to sleep lol. I use it often when I go to bed and and find it difficult to fall off. The gradual tensing and relaxing of your body from your toes to the top of your head will do you a world of good!

This post was edited

I love the squat pose with your hands folded and you just try and maintain that balance. It really opens and stretches me just right and I love that I am one of the few students in my class that can hold it so long. LOL. It really does feel great and relaxing.

This post was edited

Trying to picture the hands folded part.

This post was edited

In my observation shoulder stand is one of those poses that is often tried but not properly executed dont usually teach it unless the yogi is fairly advanced in practice. It is defintely an interesting inversion as you say for a change of perspective.

This post was edited