Nude Modeling

I have been nude for years at home and sleeping, been to a bunch of nude beaches as well. I haven't been to a nude social event yet, but I am very excited for me first one. How does one get into nude modeling? I would like to pose for people to paint me? I'm not sure how to get into that.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Modeling

There are some freelance modeling websites that can get you a good gig.
I have used one or two in the past to turn in stuff for my photography class.

This post was edited

Figure modeling for painting is a lot of fun, and if you are collaborating with a great artist it can be an amazing experience.

Everything you need to get started is here:
www.berkshire.net/~brenaud/MiscFiles/modeling/modeling1.htm

Learn and practice classic poses, take some photos of yourself in at least 6 different poses to create a portfolio you can show to prospective clients.

Full length posing takes a lot of concentration and stamina. In the beginning, you might want to do short poses only, or pose for a friend with a camera to get used to putting your body into those positions. It is a lot like being a dancer.

The business side is a whole other hurdle. In the beginning, you might want to hone your craft by volunteering for recreational art classes. Community centres and seniors' homes often need models.

Good luck and have fun!

This post was edited

Just ask, look at schools in area, there are photographers that will use models, ask a friend. This is really fun to get someone into the situation that they may not be accustomed to be in. Be daring and get photos taken doing whatever there is to do. The biggest thing is to be active and participate. I have done all types of things, videos, painting class modeling, photography modeling and a ton of other things. I enjoy beo g naked so once I got a few artists to use me i was able to do quite a bit.

This post was edited

Did you end up doing it? I am sure that u were great at it!

This post was edited