RE:Naked Workouts

I have TRX ropes and resistance bands - which I use at home when I don't have time to go to the gym. Of course I would work out nude.

This post was edited

I actually love working out naked!! Unfortunately I just don't have anywhere to do it.

My home is too small to have any space for workout equipment or to workout. Philly (which is where I'm located) used to have a week nude male yoga class which I absolutely loved going to!! I miss it alot!!

I would love to find another nude yoga studio or a gym I could workout at naked. If they had a pool I'd swim naked too.

This post was edited

I actually love working out naked!! Unfortunately I just don't have anywhere to do it.My home is too small to have any space for workout equipment or to workout. Philly (which is where I'm located) used to have a week nude male yoga class which I absolutely loved going to!! I miss it alot!!I would love to find another nude yoga studio or a gym I could workout at naked. If they had a pool I'd swim naked too.

Someone mentioned that that there is a gay men's club Philly with small gym, but can't remember the name of it.

This post was edited

I was in Fort Lauderdale for a week recently and did 3 nude workouts at The Club.

This post was edited

I think I know where you are talking about. It's not really much of a gym though, it's more of a bathhouse/sex club.

I actually love working out naked!! Unfortunately I just don't have anywhere to do it.My home is too small to have any space for workout equipment or to workout. Philly (which is where I'm located) used to have a week nude male yoga class which I absolutely loved going to!! I miss it alot!!I would love to find another nude yoga studio or a gym I could workout at naked. If they had a pool I'd swim naked too.Someone mentioned that that there is a gay men's club Philly with small gym, but can't remember the name of it.

This post was edited

I love to exercise in the nude. For lack of an opportunity to do so with others in person, I thought it would be fun and interesting to share my fitness sessions at home in the video chat here. I'm doing my best to plan for 9:00 am on weekday mornings and hope this will be fun for others as well!

This post was edited