The general view I see

Hello I joined about two weeks ago and I have been kinda surfing around TU and I have noticed something. Just about everyone has a chip on their shoulder when it comes to how others act like when it comes to what other people wear or don't wear, how others behavior is or just plain being rude because it doesn't meet their own beliefs. It ALL boil's down to ONE THING and it doesn't matter where you are from or from the way we were raised we are all got ONE thing in common... Can't we all just get along ?????

This topic was edited
RE:The general view I see

I agree if everyone here stuck to the base values of naturism then we could all get along just fine.

But not everyone here has or even knows what those values are.

I see by your profile that you are..... Married but looking.....that you are Bi-curios..... the the angle of one of your picture makes your cock look twice as big as your head. This all suggests you are using naturism as a was to look for sex.

This post was edited

It is sad to see that you post a topic of all just getting along and then you get them answers.

Yes it is difficult for people to get along as everybody feels entitled to give their opinion regardless on how it make other people feel.

So you are married and looking, so what you say Bi-curious, so what you have a picture in an angle that it shows your cock and balls first....

It is more about the respect for each other that is missing, it is becoming very sad

This post was edited

It is sad to see that you post a topic of all just getting along and then you get them answers.Yes it is difficult for people to get along as everybody feels entitled to give their opinion regardless on how it make other people feel.So you are married and looking, so what you say Bi-curious, so what you have a picture in an angle that it shows your cock and balls first....It is more about the respect for each other that is missing, it is becoming very sad

Well said liverpool

This post was edited

well said matey x

This post was edited

Hello I joined about two weeks ago and I have been kinda surfing around TU and I have noticed something. Just about everyone has a chip on their shoulder when it comes to how others act like when it comes to what other people wear or don't wear, how others behavior is or just plain being rude because it doesn't meet their own beliefs. It ALL boil's down to ONE THING and it doesn't matter where you are from or from the way we were raised we are all got ONE thing in common... Can't we all just get along ?????
I totally agree with your point. I've been on here for three years now and have seen so much of this.
So many here have their own opinion on what a true nudist should be. The most common theme is that there are and/or should be some sexual boundaries, of which I agree. It doesn't mean it can't be discussed. It just needs to stay wholesome (which is relative) and not crude or degrading.
Just like in the textile world, everyone is different. Some people happen to be more sexually minded than others which is usually where the controversy comes in. That doesn't mean they should be shunned or condemned any more that the next person. If a conversation moves in a direction you don't agree with, feel free to comment but to criticize another is just YOUR opinion that you are somehow a better nudist than someone else
How foolish.
This is an open forum site with few restrictions on subject matter, catering to all versions and types of nudists, what ever their ideals or philosophies. So much of it is educational, helpful, healthy, fun and sometimes very serious, regardless of the subject matter as it sometimes can be controversial. The variety of groups is indicative of this.
One of the things I appreciate most about TN is the transparency. I think it has to do with the free spirits that exist here that makes it easier to discuss openly, topics that may be considered taboo in so many other social environments.
Questions, feelings and topics that many would feel uncomfortable discussing with others can be put out for the rest of the members to opine. Many times resulting helpful dialog for more than just the OP.
There is an old saying, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. I think a more accurate saying is: opinions are like penises, not everyone has one or is willing to reveal it to others, the ones that do usually think there's is better than everyone elses.
So feel free to share yours (opinion that is) but don't criticize someone else for having one that is different.

This post was edited

I agree if everyone here stuck to the base values of naturism then we could all get along just fine.
See, StevieLorna, this is my point, and I value your opinion and I mean that respectfully! We agree to disagree most of the time, but what is your reasoning for sticking to base values.
Who decides what the "base values" are anyway? I'm not even sure I know what that means! It's very ambiguous, you would have to agree!
My personal boundaries would be best described as slutty and/or predatory! I don't feel this should be the place for that type of conversation, but that's just me.
Other than that, open dialog!

This post was edited

Base values.

Non sexual.
Body acceptance.
Mutual respect.

Mutual, meaning the respect goes both ways. If someone is not observing the first two they dont get the third.

I hear what you are saying Lee and I agree with most, but mutual respect is missing in a lot of the people here who call themselves naturists.

This post was edited

I see by your profile that you are..... Married but looking.....that you are Bi-curios..... the the angle of one of your picture makes your cock look twice as big as your head. This all suggests you are using naturism as a was to look for sex.

So what about the cock pic? The number of nudist that get upset or react to seeing a cock in anything other than a generic pic always amazes / amuses / frustrates me. If you don't like to look scroll on

This post was edited

A nudist getting upset at the sight of a cock is a contradiction, you might want to think about that before posting again.

We are on holiday right now and our apartment is right on the seafront, we are naked on our open terrace and the shore is about 30 yards away. So far this morning we seen over a hundred cocks as the stroll/scroll past us. Were not upset or frustrated.

Normally Id not even notice, but today Im listening to an audio book rather than reading.

What frustrates me is someone on here saying. Hay Im a naturist and here is a pic of my cock. Thats not a naturist, thats just a penis attached to an idiot.

This post was edited

Base values.Non sexual.Body acceptance.Mutual respect.Mutual, meaning the respect goes both ways. If someone is not observing the first two they dont get the third.I hear what you are saying Lee and I agree with most, but mutual respect is missing in a lot of the people here who call themselves naturists.
I totally agree with you about mutual respect!
Sexuality discussions are not necessarily wrong or bad, describing sexual acts mostly cross over the line depending on the nature of the topic.
Sometimes I have read posts from others that are struggling with their own sexuality and seek advice that other members are willing to give.
I think there are times when some members really benefit from frank conversations that may seem taboo to others.

This post was edited