RE:The general view I see

Lee, Lorna and I have been social naturist for almost twenty years. For us the greatest thing about being a naturist is not just the freedom its the social aspect, meeting people from different countries, cultures and status. Being naked, you have no idea if youre chatting to a garbage collector or a high court judge.

Naturism is a great leveller, we mixed and made friends with people wed never meet as textiles.

Chatting with these people really does broaden your horizons, opens the mind, its the best kind of education. Over the years weve had thousands, tens of thousands of chats, discussions, debates, some serious some frivolous and yes, on occasion sexual (we are human) although this happens a lot less as a naturist than it does textile. In all of those talks, no one.....not one person...... has ever asked me..... is it ok to pee in the sink.

This post was edited

"So feel free to share yours (opinion that is) but don't criticize someone else for having one that is different."

We all have the right to be ourselves and shouldn't expect others to meet our standards. I believe that there are too many groups on TN that have a tendency to promote separation than to support diversity and equality. Being nudists is what we have in common, let's all celebrate our differences. If someone has tattoos or piercings that we don't like, it is really none of our business. Share an opinion if you must, but keep the criticism to yourself. This is meant to be an opinion, not a criticism.

This post was edited

I accept your opinion, and that its not a criticism.

I share my real world experiences and my opinion when I have one but I dont criticise. I have occasionally called someone an idiot or moron, but thats not a criticism. Id defend their right to be an idiot if challenged.

For example. A real world experience. If you can access this site then you have access to the internet, the biggest collection of knowledge and the greatest research tool the human race has ever created. Its one of humanitys greatest achievements. You can learn anything, ask any question.

Asking is it ok to pee in the sink falls somewhere on the IQ scale, Ill leave it to you to decide which side.

Now, my opinion is. If you have reached a height where peeing in the sink is actually possible, then you should have reached a level of education where you should know the answer. If you havent then, sadly society has let you down. If you have to ask your fellow peers (yes that pun was intentional) then, in my opinion the IQ level is very much on the lower end of the scale.

To be clear, Im not criticising peeing in the sink...... only if its my sink.

This post was edited

There is an old saying, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. I think a more accurate saying is: opinions are like penises, not everyone has one or is willing to reveal it to others, the ones that do usually think there's is better than everyone elses.So feel free to share yours (opinion that is) but don't criticize someone else for having one that is different.

That's a quotable quote! My opinion is average and doesn't get much attention one way or the other. That's why I prefer to share stories and expressions from myself rather than about others.

I got a good chuckle about the cock shot being proof of looking for sex. It's just like face profiles on a website. You can totally tell how horny someone is strictly based soley on the camera angle. There's no need for curiosity or discussion when you're armed with such intelligence about people's true motivations.

This post was edited

Who said it was proof?

This post was edited

Fair play.

You concluded hes looking for a relationship and hes fat but trying to hide it.

Im not judging you.

This post was edited

I agree if everyone here stuck to the base values of naturism then we could all get along just fine.But not everyone here has or even knows what those values are.I see by your profile that you are..... Married but looking.....that you are Bi-curios..... the the angle of one of your picture makes your cock look twice as big as your head. This all suggests you are using naturism as a was to look for sex.

StevieLorna- I have read your comments, and everyone else's for that matter, and you are assuming things about a person's profile based on the information they have posted and their photos. Basically it is quite judgmental of you. Did you ask nudistron1 directly about his intentions to formulate and get a clear understanding of what he is looking for..?? Nope. You made assumptions, like some people do on here without open communication or dialogue. You have preconceived notions about YOU find acceptable.

Nudistron1 is just stating that he joined a couple weeks ago and noticed a pattern of others being judgmental.. and your "replies" only reinforce his point. You "SUGGESTING" that one of his pictures does not meet YOUR criteria for "values of naturism"is insulting. Then you later proceed to call him an idiot for posting a penis pic... with his face in the photo as well.. another insult..!!

How does "is it ok to pee in the sink" come into this thread ..?? You spoke about having conversations with other naturists about various topics, including occasional sexual ones, and then you end with that statement..? Its not even relevant..

If I were to deduce anything from your replies on thread it would be that you are no better than other Trolls on this site who enjoy inciting others, and look to pick on others whose values may differ from yours when it comes to being a nudist. Just as you yourself posted previosly- "You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to put a few deductions together."

PS- If were MODS on other social forums, as stated on your Profile, then you should know better then to behave in this manner.

This post was edited

Oh how obtuse weve all become.

So far on this thread, Ive been judged for being judgmental.

Ive been criticised for being critical.

And even too analytical simply because I can read .....by someone who ..... did the same thing but thought .... Im better than that, so Ill point that out.

Roc, point one.... did I ask.... yes its called post two.
Did I get a clear understanding? .... no I read a indistinct profile and came to a conclusion.
Do I make assumptions......errr yes... dont you?

Peeing in the sink is a reference to another thread on here..... As the person who asked the question left a comment on this thread I thought he might feel it relevant.

This post was edited

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was always under the assumption that Naturism was getting out there in the open countryside to enjoy nature in the nude. Nudism is just enjoying being nude. I get annoyed when I see this being hijacked for political purposes. Nudism should be our unifying factor, and not another issue for division. If you're naked I could care less what your political views are. Let's all get together naked and just be chill about it. :)

This post was edited

Berky, (fist pump) yeah man, lets start a movement. Down with political opinions.

This post was edited