RE:The general view I see

I have peed in the sink before! I was desperate and it was the best option! :-)

This post was edited

Stevie-
This was your Post #2

"I agree if everyone here stuck to the base values of naturism then we could all get along just fine.

But not everyone here has or even knows what those values are.

I see by your profile that you are..... Married but looking.....that you are Bi-curios..... the the angle of one of your picture makes your cock look twice as big as your head. This all suggests you are using naturism as a was to look for sex."

This is NOT asking someone about their profile.. this is making assumptions about his profile, in that his sole reason for posting on a nudist website is that he is looking for sex. His initial posting was about others passing Judgment on others profiles & photos posted because it doesn't meet their own PERSONAL values or "Morals". YOU were judging his profile and a one photo compared to your personal convictions about what YOU think nudism is about.. That's the Point ...

To answer your statements as well:
Roc, point one.... did I ask.... yes its called post two. (No Questions asked.. just assumption.)
Did I get a clear understanding? .... no I read a indistinct profile and came to a conclusion. (Judgment- not Conclusion. Conclusion comes after asking questions.. not just solely looking at something.)
Do I make assumptions......errr yes... dont you? (Do I make assumptions.?? Yep, but only after I find out more information.)

I am not judging you... I am pointing out the original posts statement: that far too many people here are make assumptions before knowing facts about another person; that others think that their view of nudism is the only way to be; and that he is looking for commonality from this website.. not critique and judgments.

This post was edited

I have peed in the sink before! I was desperate and it was the best option! :-)

DITTO !! LOL.

This post was edited

The only person who can deny my assessment of his profile is the OP, others may disagree thats your right.

I stand by my deduction until proven wrong.

Post two might not be a question with a ?

But it dose question his motives without having a ?

This post was edited

You really are a superior human being. Well done.

This post was edited

StevieLorna;This morning, I was working out at the health club I always work out at. There was a young woman. She had tight yellow shorts on. When she became sweaty, not only could your butt crack be seen, but when she was on a machine and spreading her legs, her labia and even the pubic hair could be seen through what she was wearing. {She wears something like that nearly every day.}A couple of young men who were working out together had on tight shorts and the outline of their penis es and testicles were clear to all. Oddly enough, in the locker room, they were some of the guys doing the towel dance so no one would see them naked.My point is that people can be clothed and clearly trying to be sexually attractive to others. I am certain both the young woman and young men knew they were putting themselves on display on the exercise floor. Human beings like to be sexually attractive and this is a big fuel to the fashion industry.On your profile picture, your own penis is at an odd angle. It is unlikely it got into exactly that position because of the position of your legs. You had a photographer taking a picture and it would be reasonable as you are posing for the photo that your penis was posed also. There is nothing wrong with your wanting your penis to look good either.I have thought this all over. If you are right, and nudistron1 posed his penis with the hope that someone would find him sexually attractive, I see nothing wrong with that. Unless he is imposing himself on someone else, whether or not someone finds him sexually attractive and chooses to have sex with him is between them. If clothed people can pose in order to be sexually attractive, then it is safe to say that healthy males and women will want to be sexually attractive, and being naked will not and should not change that.In this day and age, many young men and women interact more and more with others online rather than in person. Law enforcement has noted that kids as young as 7 are more likely to post naked pictures, even naked pictures doing something sexual, than to be naked in locker rooms. Somehow, today, there seems to be a disconnect as in the image is not really me. Unfortunatley, this can set them up for sextortion and other crimes. {At this point in time, there are over two dozen men who spend time with me naked from time to time and know what I do for a living. I can't reveal my source for this information but it is correc.}Penises and vaginas are sexual organs which have the primary purpose of having sex. There are numerous pictures on TN of women posing in positions which make their outer and/or inner labia quite pronounced and pictures of penises in various states or arousal and erection. Clearly, these men and women want to be sexy. None of them are actually soliciting sex on here unless it is in a private conversation. Wanting to look sexy is natural and part of being human. None of us should set ourselves up as the genitalia police to inspect how people pose their genitals.I have been very consistent on here. The mantra that nudity is okay because it has nothing to do with sex boxes one into a bad corner. How about this instead: Male and Female Human beings seek pleasure including sexual pleasure and like to be sexually attractive. Male and Female Human beings also get sexually aroused to the point that vaginas lubricate and penises become more or less erect. However, it does not matter if they are clothed or naked.In fact, fully naked males and females are able to see each other as complete human beings. Having and/or being able to see naked genitalia in various states of arousal does not make them any more sexual when naked than when clothed. However, being naked in each other's presence and acknowledging that enables us to appreciate each other's complete humanity, including sexuality, and in social nudist environments less likely to have sex.If nudists are genitalia police who make sure that exposed genitalia are never presented in a way to be sexually attractive, then those who may want to try being nude will be much more hesitant lest their naked genitals offend. Your inuendo are typical of yellow jounalism. However, they are not typical of respectful human beings who care about each other. If you felt that nudistron1 was posting something inappropriate, you could have privately let him know or let the moderator know. Your public inuendo was derogatory and wrong.Many males and females of various ages are on TN not just to explore nudism but learn to appreciate their bodies. At this point, I have met quite a few younger ones. Allowing them to be safe in their sexuality and nudity, whether straight, bi, or gay, has enabled them to feel much better about themselves. Your type of inuendo only causes others on here to be even more hesitant to explore and learn to really like themselves.If we can have a healthy acknowledgement and appreciation of our own and each other's sexuality, then we can be more comfortable when naked. We will be able to create the environment where the locker room towel dance will be more rare. In that environment, then nudism to promote a healthy appreciation of ourselves and our bodies becomes much more natural and inviting.Your inuendo are potentially quite damaging. I am proud of my friends and colleagues on here who have spoken up to condemn it. You seem like a good human being. I hope you think this through, apologize and think about this in the future.

Damn Wolf, that was excellent!

This post was edited

You really are a superior human being. Well done.

How do you put up with these jerks. They are convinced of their opinion and wont listen to any reason or anything or anyone beyond that. Somehow is they say it enough times and shout loud enough it becomes truth. Places like this gives then the currency to do that. I dont think it can be fixed by interacting with them because they arent really interested in any other thinking or experience but their own. Good on you for trying though. I gave up on trying to address willful ignorance.

This post was edited