Naked walk

I had such an experience. I rested in a village on the coast. About one mile from my house was a nudist beach. In the afternoon I sunbathed there. Nearby, about three miles away, was another village. It could be reached along the seashore. The day before, I dressed went to a neighboring village and on the outskirts on the seashore I hid shorts and a T-shirt in stones. The sun rosed at about 4 am. Half an hour before dawn, I completely undressed and quickly reached the nudist beach. When dawn I was on a nudist beach completely naked, I did not even take a towel to cover myself. I had two options
1) Wait for the night to return home.
2) Walk completely naked along the shore to the next village. But I was not sure that I would find my clothes on the spot.
I chose the second option.
The nudist beach soon ended and for almost three miles I walked completely naked in the open.
I met people along the way. Someone did not pay attention, someone examined me. So I got to my clothes, got dressed and returned home.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked walk

I did a similar walk soon after I joined TN. I knew a way into a local tourist attraction, so could enter it before it was open to the public. I started early in the morning and some distance away, hid all my clothes and set off up the valley of 7 bridges. I then walked round the attraction - a world heritage site taking photos of myself at various landmarks. Unfortunately I'd taken too long and people were about as I emerged and went off back down the valley to retrieve my clothes. I sat by the lake pretending to enjoy the view as they passed me.

This post was edited

Although I usually took a towel with me, I did not usually wrap it round myself walking between my hotel and the beach for my pre-breakfast skinny-dip on holiday on Gran Canaria this January.
In fact, on one morning I didn't take my towel with me and dried myself when I got back to my hotel room.
As my video implies, there were plenty of walkers and joggers who saw me naked but nobody batted an eyelid.

This post was edited

I'm with you on that one brother. I love it too.

This post was edited

I have walked with my top off before on public trails. I've never encountered anyone else at Those times. It felt great having the sun on my skin. I wish I could do more walking like that if I can't be completely nude being topless is a compromise.

This post was edited

Visiting a friend in Eureka CA I headed to the explore the beach alone. It was empty except for the sea lions, but coming from the Midwest, the thought didn't occur me to that it was safe to be naked there. As I explored it, a naked man with his dog passed me, and they weren't even wearing a leash between them. "Is this a nude beach?" I asked him. "Sure, it you you want" he replied. So I realized I was in California, off came the pants and I was home.

This post was edited

I was about to guide a few nudist friends on a naked hike in upper Nidderdale (north of England, UK). I scouted the route first to ensure it could be walked naked. To make it real I wore only boots, a back pack and a hat. It was suitably quiet and I encountered only a few others on my explorations. One was the owner of a cottage overlooking the Dale. I covered my bits in a mini kilt as I passed.

On the day there were 4 or 5 of us on the naked hike. It was much the same as when I scouted it, including meeting the cottage owner - this time with his wife. We stopped to talk to them. He commented on my mini kilt. My friend told him we were naturists on a naturist hike and asked if he minded. He said no. I praised him on the excellent view from his cottage, at the same time taking off my mini kilt. He said the view had just got worse whilst his wife just stood aghast.

A nice twist was at the end of the hike. We were taking photos of us all (naked) when a lady walked past carrying some fruit she had just picked. She stopped and offered us some of her fruit.

This post was edited