Shooting For 30 Days Naked

Day 1: Today was my first full day naked. It started at 5:00pm yesterday, and now it's just after 5:00 pm. I'm trying for 30 consecutive days, without ever putting on a piece of garment.

I'm doing all this camping, out in the Arizona desert. I'm in a travel trailer on BLM land. I actually live full time in this trailer. I just tow it around the country. I do all my work online. Right now, there is no else around for at least a mile in radius. This location is well away from where snowbirds tend to camp. I'm not even sure this place is even known by other RVers as a long term camping destination. I found it just by studying the BLM maps and Google Satellite maps. My wife expects to be gone for about 4 weeks traveling to visit friends and relatives. She enjoys nudity also, but doesn't do so often.

Temperature yesterday when I started this, 56/30F. Today's high was 60F, and the low is expected to be 34F. It's been breezy too, and it's just too cold to go outside nude for any considerable length of time. Later this week it's supposed to rise up to the 70s. I hope to go out for a little walk then.

Otherwise, the longest I've ever gone nude was 7 days, and that was also camping. I plan to post daily updates on this thread.

This topic was edited
RE:Shooting For 30 Days Naked

I suppose you stocked up ahead of time on provisions, groceries and stuff to last that long, right? Are the propane tanks full enough to last that long, running heat, too? Good luck with your quest, hope you can hold out to make your goal.

This post was edited

Did you bring enough food?
What will you be doing to keep occupied?
What is your longest prior time continuously naked?

This post was edited

Did you bring enough food?What will you be doing to keep occupied?What is your longest prior time continuously naked?

I do have plenty of food and drink, whether it is "enough" I wont' really know until I get to that point. What I do to keep myself occupied is my work, which is building and managing websites. I get decent to good 4G signal where I am mostly because this area of the desert is a large valley with little to obstruct cell tower connection. The longest previous time I went nude was 7 days.

This post was edited

I suppose you stocked up ahead of time on provisions, groceries and stuff to last that long, right? Are the propane tanks full enough to last that long, running heat, too? Good luck with your quest, hope you can hold out to make your goal.
I did stock up. I have about 20 gallons of propane. I have the furnace that comes built into the trailer, but don't really use it much because it's a gas hog. I have a radiant heater that I prefer because I can direct it at me, and it just sips propane. I have a Buddy Heater too with a few propane bottles to go with it. I have an electric space heater, and I have a generator to run that. I have solar panels on the roof feeding two 6 volt batteries. I also have a 100 gallon water tank, and i think enough sewage capacity to last me a month.

This post was edited

Sounds like a worthy goal. I would like to go a week nude but not feel like a hermit to it. Current record is about 3 days. I have done two days several times. Sometimes with company coming and going. Good luck with your goal. Keep us posted.

This post was edited

Did you bring any clothing with you other than what you wore to drive there?

This post was edited

Did you bring any clothing with you other than what you wore to drive there?
Yes, I have clothing here. I live in this trailer full time, so it has all of my belongings, and I don't keep much.

This post was edited

I don't understand home nudity even less this. Due to the climate choosing to be cooped up naked when you could be outside clothed in nature.
I can understand your point of view, but remember that my camper "is" my home. I tow it around the country and live on federal lands. Weather says it will be 70s this weekend, so I hope to get out and do some nude hiking.

This post was edited

Did you bring any clothing with you other than what you wore to drive there?Yes, I have clothing here. I live in this trailer full time, so it has all of my belongings, and I don't keep much.

Is your clothing supply small enough to list?

This post was edited

Good luck, sounds like fun. Myself I would like to have some friends nearby. I use a hose to connect my buddy heater to a 20pd cylinder due to cost of the small ones. It's great that you have some work that you do and have a cell signal.

This post was edited