nudist are the most open and accepting

how many times have you read this in nudist publications, I have been active in the nudist lifestyle since the mid 80's and would have sooner if nudist clubs, camps, resorts , organization would have been more accepting of single men in particular but even back than I discover single women could be banned also but I must say because of the mighty $$$ most nudist venues have woke up and now most accept single but there is more... I am always interested in groups here and join active ones and delete dead ones well other day I scrolled though and picked out three new ones who seemed interesting and clicked join after thinking I had read everything about them , needless to say a day later I got a message that I had been declined because the moderator of the group said for "straights only " lol how did I miss that I guess he did looked at my profile as all my pictures are public as my profile which says i'm Bi so much for nudist being accepting. when I was a member of a mom & pop nudist camp for over 10 years the owner was very accepting of everyone it was a great place to belong to but the members were hit & miss, just remember before the nudist arrive at camp, clubs, resorts they are really no different than anyone else in society it's just that once in the gate they strip and get naked. I really hate labels but we are a society of labels actually created by government it would be great to get away from that someday.

This topic was edited
RE:nudist are the most open and accepting

As individuals I do find nudists to be more accepting than most people. However I have come across nudist clubs who discriminate against single men whilst couples and single women are accepted. I even noticed this in the clubs at the infamously sexy Cap d'Agde resort.

As far as being Bi is concerned I would just ask one question - What has sex (or sexual orientation) to do with naturism?

This post was edited

As individuals I do find nudists to be more accepting than most people. However I have come across nudist clubs who discriminate against single men whilst couples and single women are accepted. I even noticed this in the clubs at the infamously sexy Cap d'Agde resort.As far as being Bi is concerned I would just ask one question - What has sex (or sexual orientation) to do with naturism?

the point was not to fall for ] Nudist are the accepting community of people weather it sexuality , weather single , race possibly religion

This post was edited

nudism is more accepting of you PHYSICALLY. However I too have noticed that any ethics, or morals related issues are still ever present. If the conversation turns to politics then hold on to your saddle because the sabers are gonna rattle. It's not any different that society, it's not the true essence of bygones be bygones and live and let live. There's still people that are going to judge you because you're republican or democrat, because you own guns or don't own guns, whatever debate topic there is. Nudism accepts you as your nude self, but not who you truly are, in my opinion.

This post was edited

I said nudist are MORE accepting, not that they/we accept anything. Recently our country (UK) has been divided over Brexit ( sorry for swearing). It inflames more than race religion or politics.

This post was edited

nudism is more accepting of you PHYSICALLY. However I too have noticed that any ethics, or morals related issues are still ever present. If the conversation turns to politics then hold on to your saddle because the sabers are gonna rattle. It's not any different that society, it's not the true essence of bygones be bygones and live and let live. There's still people that are going to judge you because you're republican or democrat, because you own guns or don't own guns, whatever debate topic there is. Nudism accepts you as your nude self, but not who you truly are, in my opinion.
good point

This post was edited