RE:straight male

Bait

Don't comment unless you have something nice or decent to say ! What this gentleman experienced is perfectly normal, it does happen on occasion, and it means nothing more than it should do !! Don't read more into it that you think you need to. A visual stimulus, even of another guy becoming erect, does not mean it's a prelude to anything sexual.

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.

Your here being a complete idiot ! Or don't you get masculinity without the idea of sex having to be involved ? It's not as simple as you are making it out to be. Any guy can be as "straight" as he likes, but seeing another cock becoming erect is as someone put it, a primal thing, competitive even, which is NORMAL HUMAN NATURE.

Get the hell over yourself or shut up, please !

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.We ask ourselves that same exact question Steve , every time you that open your mouth, with some lame comment.

You two can keep your stupid opinions to yourselves ! If you 2 think your the epitome of what nudity/naturism is, then you are sadly mistaken.

This post was edited

A cynical person would think there is some sort of agenda here to discourage nudism by implying its a sexual experience, which it isn't. Its happening so often with naturism.It would be understandable to thing that based the these overtly sexual questions and comments

In what way is or are the question or answers sexual ? They are not ! Reading more into it than you need to again.

This post was edited

I still don't quite understand the idea that nudism must be 100% nonsexual. I'm not saying we all need to jump into piles and fuck all the time but why is the only option to be totally neutered?

Spend enough time on here and you will come across the Caped Crusaders that automatically assume any single erection means the guy want's sex, whether they are straight, gay, bi or whatever !

Truth be known, nudism is not, non-sexual ! It simply boils down to people respecting each other and the SO CALLED boundaries that are expected. There are those on here that think everyone is here for a fuck fest, when it's most certainly not the case.

These types of people, think they are the morality police and that they have the right to ASSUME more than most of them are entitled to ! In some cases it may be jealousy that makes them like this, or it could be the simple fact that they are incapable of interacting with others on a level that is above who they are.

This post was edited

I still don't quite understand the idea that nudism must be 100% nonsexual. I'm not saying we all need to jump into piles and fuck all the time but why is the only option to be totally neutered?In the sense that nudism isn't about sex, then it's as non-sexual as any other everyday activity. Swimming is non-sexual, shopping is non-sexual, playing golf, driving, eating lunch, sunbathing... But at the same time, I don't think it should artificially exclude any sexual matter just because "we're nudists" - for example, if I'm with my hypothetical girlfriend, sunbathing on a beach, nude, I'm not going to deliberately go out of my way to avoid finding her attractive or not give her a kiss just because we're "being nudist". But again, that same logic would apply in any clothed situation too, I wouldn't stop finding her attractive because we're shopping and its wrong to think of her in "that way" while we're shopping. Similarly, if I meet a [subjectively] attractive woman whilst we're nude, I'm not going to somehow make myself not notice it because we're in a nudist environment, I'd notice, but it's how you react, which should be the same whether you're nude or not. Enjoying nudism isn't about sex or sexuality in itself, but I don't think there's a need to be over-sensitive about it either. Not sure that makes sense much as I write it, I hope you can see what I'm trying to say though.

What an excellent answer. I applaud you sir, for putting it into words that are easily understood. Not that some on here won't try and call you out on your superb words.

This post was edited
RE:straight male getting hard

bi-curious/bi-sexual=confused gay man or if I believe in bi-sexuality I believe in Santa Clause

Why do you assume it's as simple as black and white ? We all know humans are complex beings, whether Bi-curious or then deciding Bi-sexual, that's his decision, no one else's, it has nothing to do with actual labels. If this gentleman has come to the conclusion that he is actually bi-sexual, so what !!! It does not make him a "confused gay man".

We all know that there are guys and women that like both sexes sexually, it's not a problem and should never be. It's just a part of what makes that person who they are, nothing more.

This post was edited
RE:straight male getting hard

Wise words.

This post was edited

boners are like yawns, you see one guy do it, you have too. its like your cock thinks you may be missing something

Its true its part of the animal kingdom and mating

This post was edited

I am the same, straight as straight can be, but an erection gets me aroused, too. Now, here is the interesting part .... my wife has actually encouraged me to talk to guys with erections at beaches, as she derives some level of pleasure out of watching two guys, pretending to be oblivious about the obvious, discussed spirts and cars, or whatever. Does this makes sense? Do women enjoy this more than we know? As for the other part, getting aroused when somebody else is would be quite normal, wouldn't it? It does not mean that we have an interest in going for it, it merely means that we can acknowledge what nature has brought upon us!

I doubt the validity of this story.

According to your profile your wife isnt a nudist.

This post was edited