RE:straight male

And she gets her kicks from seeing you chat to erections?

Interesting kink.

This post was edited

I agree 100% I enjoy the feeling of my penis being hard but not feeling sexual about it.

This post was edited

I agree 100% I enjoy the feeling of my penis being hard but not feeling sexual about it.

This post was edited
RE:straight male getting hard

Me too and had no idea what was going on. Other friends teased me since I got hard and got hairy before them. Yeah what a mess the first few times were when no idea why.

This post was edited

I can agree with all of that

This post was edited

Ive always enjoyed seeing other men naked. Im a straight guy who is married but I still like to think there might be a chance that one day......

This post was edited
Aroused

I call myself curious I guess because I'm not attracted to men in anyway other than I found I got on better with them from young but also that I enjoyed seeing others erect and I have always become easily aroused with other men and usually when and where least expected, I must admit I even became erect swimming my my uncle, textile swimming!

This post was edited
RE:Aroused

I must admit I even became erect swimming my my uncle, textile swimming!

Assuming that it wasn't because your uncle wasn't turning you on, I think it's because any sort of new or pleasurable sensation on your penis often brings men to erection. It can even be a cool breeze or the sun suddenly coming out on a sunny day. I wish that was something that more women, and more men who are less sensitive to that sort of stimulation, would understand. As Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Likewise, sometimes an erection is just an erection.

Women with sensitive nipples experience the same thing. Sometimes it means they're turned on, sometimes it just means that their nips are cold. Since nips are smaller then penises, the condition isn't as conspicuous, and since we often don't see women in such various stages of arousal, it isn't seen as such an issue.

This post was edited

I like your saying about erections. Lol

This post was edited

I consider my self a straight male, with a wonderful nudist partner. I find myself becoming aroused when I see another male erect. We were walking on the beach when a guy walking towards us started to get erect. by the time he reached us he w as fully erect. I became erect looking at him. He stopped for a quick chat, we where admiring each other and exchanging pleasantries then we both went on our way. My partner asked me about it, but I couldn't explain it.

Well, funny thing about primates who are social. The males of human, chimp, bonobo, and many other monkeys get hard when they are aware another male is. Why? Because unlike humans, estrus is once a year and it is a competitive time, where many males may try to mate with fewer females and they are not always willing. So the evolutionary response to an erection which signals a rival is mating possibly, is to also become erect without thinking it or being aware of arousal. If you played team sports, two boners means lots of boners. It's a natural vestigial evolutionary trait. However, if you spent lots of time thinking about how suave and sexy he was, then maybe it's not that.

If you don't know why or how it happened chances are it's just your brain doing the things it knows to do.

This post was edited