RE:straight male

Why does your profile say your bi-curious then?

If I am hamburger curious does that mean I eat em or I just think about it? I will give the guys who use "curious" the benefit of the doubt that they don't know because it ain't happened yet, and not everyone who tries something ends up liking it. I'm usually on the other side of this but if you never had sex with a dude and only women and you are a dude, I think you can express curiosity and still say you're str8.

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.

Shut up you arse !

This post was edited

The moron is back

I see your looking at yourself in the mirror again stevie (Moron).

This post was edited

The moron is backI see your looking at yourself in the mirror again stevie (Moron).

Gentlemen, we need to make this site more relevant to people interested in nudism. If we come across as a bunch of name calling old farts, we'll end up with an echo chamber where no one else is around. Please agree or disagree respectfully and all shall be well.

This post was edited

How do you get so many idiots in the one place.

Why do people have to put up with boring idiots like you two ? If you don't like the bloody discussion, then F off and go do something else. You two really are a pair of assholes.

This post was edited

Just be happy you can still get a boner -- don't over think it or explain it!

This post was edited

I was with my gf sunbathing naked when a man appear with his erection. We were a little shocked but hardly surprised given the nature of activity behind the beach and watched awhile as he masturbated in front of us before we asked him to move on . I did become a little aroused and gf asked if I had enjoyed it. I suggested they were worst things to see, he was relatively fit,
She was not as keen on the show but was impressed that I was open to watching.

This post was edited

My wife...now ex...and I were nude on a secluded beach when approached by another male and asked us about being nude on the beach...we informed him that it was not a "legal" nude beach but many enjoyed this section naked. We invited him to strip down and join us...which he did. We were very open about getting our all over tan... as my wife sat with her legs open. Being shaved she was very much on display and enjoying the display she was posting. He became erect as he was openly staring at her gaping pussy....well...lol...so was I! I also became erect...he apologized and was going to cool off in the water when she stopped him and said it was quite alright to be aroused and that it made her feel good that she would have such a great effect on others. He remained seated as we were all quite aroused....it was very natural to enjoy watching each other as we moved to the next step on this deserted beach of self pleasure! It just seamed right to enjoy ourselves in front of one another!

This post was edited
RE:straight male getting hard

Maybe it's a really new phenomenon , but I haven't seen any mention of " BuddyBate" or "BateWorld" - I'm a member but haven't yet 'Met up " with any guys and it's open to Straight,Bi & Gay.

This post was edited

@HDlonewolf, What an excellent description of letting others be who and what they want to be. So many get exercised over so little. It's cool that you were an enabler, you enabled the other to gain a level of comfort where they could just enjoy the moment. Bravo!

This post was edited