RE:straight male getting hard

Well said

This post was edited
RE:straight male

I am the same, straight as straight can be, but an erection gets me aroused, too. Now, here is the interesting part .... my wife has actually encouraged me to talk to guys with erections at beaches, as she derives some level of pleasure out of watching two guys, pretending to be oblivious about the obvious, discussed spirts and cars, or whatever. Does this makes sense? Do women enjoy this more than we know? As for the other part, getting aroused when somebody else is would be quite normal, wouldn't it? It does not mean that we have an interest in going for it, it merely means that we can acknowledge what nature has brought upon us!

I doubt the validity of this story.

According to your profile your wife isnt a nudist.

This post was edited

She is, but only in the home, so not a pure nudist. BUT, she DOES accompany me to nude beaches, she just stays clothed when we get there.

This post was edited

And she gets her kicks from seeing you chat to erections?

Interesting kink.

This post was edited

I agree...it's SO NATURAL, at times. Last summer, I was chatting with another guy at a nudist resort, and before I realized it, I was dripping pre cum, and he said...."you must like looking at my cock"....to which I told him I did, as he too, had a nice shaved cock. He then asked me if he could touch mine, and I allowed him to, and I did his. The rest....is another story, but it's the first time I've ever just come out, and did that at a nudist club, with just another guy, and I must say, it was an enjoyable experience.

This sub Grandpa loves ALL cocks and started dripping at 12 before I knew what it meant

This post was edited

I agree 100% I enjoy the feeling of my penis being hard but not feeling sexual about it.

This post was edited

I agree 100% I enjoy the feeling of my penis being hard but not feeling sexual about it.

This post was edited

For some of of a certain age, it's not about readiness, it's about reassurance.

This post was edited

That is a very good way to put it! Just a great and alive feeling!!!

This post was edited

Me too and had no idea what was going on. Other friends teased me since I got hard and got hairy before them. Yeah what a mess the first few times were when no idea why.

This post was edited