Your Choice

Youre in a room with six other people, three males and three females. One male and one female are in their 20s, another pair are in their 40s and the last pair are in their 60s. There isn't the choice of anyone removing or putting on clothing. Would you rather be clothed and them nude or you nude and them clothed?

This topic was edited
RE:Your Choice

being polite, i 'd ask, who want's to ditch these clothes with me, cause mine are coming off.....

This post was edited

If I'm the host of the gathering, I'd want them to do whatever was comfortable for them, so it would not be my choice.

Otherwise, I'd rather be nude if its OK with those assembled - that's always true - so I'd be nude. The ages and genders of the crowd matter not a whit to that.

In real life, of course, the constraints of the question are arbitrary, and nudity would be unlikely to break six to one, except that in some situations there might be one designated clothed person to answer the door.

This post was edited

What is the reason of this question? I don't get it.
Curious how other nudists and naturists think of themselves on the balance between exhibitionism and voyeurism.

This post was edited

Neither choice works for me, if they were nude I would join them ASAP. If they were clothed and I nude then I would likely feel out of place, depending on their attitude/body language. Actually I guess I can answer, them nude, then I have the option to join as my choice.
Has nothing to do with ages or voyeur or exhibition tendency, at least not in my mind. I prefer nudist resorts to CO resorts, so I guess that has a play, interested to read the responses.

This post was edited

It is not exhibitionism to be naked when others are clothed. It is not voyeurism to be clothed when others are naked. Both terms refer to doing something specifically for sexual gratification, and there are lots and lots of clothing-optional situations where some will, and some won't be clothed, with no sexual motivations at all. Imputing such motives is judgemental, unfair, and can feel coercive - "You have to be naked or you are a creep" ; "You have to put clothes on or you are a creep."

This post was edited

It is not exhibitionism to be naked when others are clothed. It is not voyeurism to be clothed when others are naked. Both terms refer to doing something specifically for sexual gratification, and there are lots and lots of clothing-optional situations where some will, and some won't be clothed, with no sexual motivations at all. Imputing such motives is judgemental, unfair, and can feel coercive - "You have to be naked or you are a creep" ; "You have to put clothes on or you are a creep."
Although there is a definition of exhibitionism which doesnt have any reference to sexual gratification, your first two statements are correct. Its not the act which is important, but the intent.

This post was edited

Would you rather be clothed and them nude or you nude and them clothed?

I would rather them to be nude on my arrival, and then within a couple of minutes I would be nude right along with them. Because if all 6 of them are already nude when I get there, I know that is a good signal that it is OK for me to be nude also and would quickly join in being nude with them.

This post was edited

Would you rather be clothed and them nude or you nude and them clothed?I would rather them to be nude on my arrival, and then within a couple of minutes I would be nude right along with them. Because if all 6 of them are already nude when I get there, I know that is a good signal that it is OK for me to be nude also and would quickly join in being nude with them.

Same here.

This post was edited

It would depend on the situation. If it is a nudist or clothing optional venue or home, then I would not mind being the only one clothed or nude. If I am in a private home, including my own, it would depend on the host and visitors as well as my wifes wishes.

This post was edited

I would say nude

This post was edited