RE:Flag a fake

I don't know who needs to hear this, but that super attractive young woman with professional photos is not real, and she definitely it's trying to be your friend. LOL

This post was edited

When several people flag a profile they are deleted.

How many people need to flag a profile and how long after flagging them are they deleted. There have been some fakes who have been here for weeks in spite of flagging and so does flagging only work for certain fake profiles?

This post was edited

GayJames31
London, UK GB

This post was edited

GayManDale
Sydney, AU AU

This post was edited

MarioGay30
Seattle, WA US

This post was edited

bodyboyuk
Leicester, Leicestershire GB

Claims to be 18 and in the UK but is using a photo that is over 10years old and taken in the US
(Photo can also easily be found online on multiple websites)

This post was edited

I get several bots looking at my profile every week and I very diligently Block and Flag them all. It's soooo tiresome.And it astounds me when you look at the profile, how many guys are saying "Thanks for the add"... If someone is putting a link in their profile to join them on their website - they're clearly not real. Why do they fall for it? Is there no critical thought for some people????

There are "dumb dumbs", but there are also guy's who like "hookers" ;-)

Speaking of hookers check this one out. She has her occupation listed as "Hook up"

https://www.truenudists.com/user/shellraven/
ShellRaven
Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Do not Come to my DM if you're not ready for hook up This is my text line just hit me up when you're ready 2183311876

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/NudeJamie/
NudeJamie
Washington, DC US
I was really bad girl. Do you want to punish me with your cock? Follow me here www.turnmeon.club if you want to have some fun

This post was edited

joeatterbury

ryanatterbury

scottatterburyfootball

nudistboyuk19
Leicester, GB

All of these profiles are using pictures easily found online, Some from years ago, some from celebrities.

boxingboyuk and uniboyuk use the same images but have different information on the profiles

footballboyuk and gayswimmerboyuk use the same images but have different information on the profiles

What is happening in Leicester

This post was edited

To be honest the amount of fake mainly women profiles Ive had to block and report is ridiculous, they usually have one pic and then in bio a link to a site address or only fans etc . Im thinking everyone should be certified, no single pic profiles , with blank bio

This post was edited