Flag a fake

User is using a well known model's photograph so presumably a fake profile

Debby19 Rocky Mount, North Carolina US

This topic was edited
RE:Flag a fake

I seem to be getting more messages, likes, friend requests from fake profiles recently. Either that or I've suddenly become irresistible to young women. Is there a way to flag them and remove them from the site?

This post was edited

I seem to be getting more messages, likes, friend requests from fake profiles recently. Either that or I've suddenly become irresistible to young women. Is there a way to flag them and remove them from the site?

Yes the frequency has increased.

This post was edited

We are aware of the BOTS that keep trying to infiltrate and try to remove them kas fast as possible. These are persistent and annoying to us all.

teamtrue2

This post was edited

We are aware of the BOTS that keep trying to infiltrate and try to remove them kas fast as possible. These are persistent and anyone to us all.teamtrue2

Simple solution: Do not allow photos to be uploaded until they are paid and/or certified. Problem solved.

It would also stop this kind of thing:

https://www.truenudists.com/user/wienberlin/

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thank you for staying after the fakes...there's a ton of them and only two (maybe three) of you. I do appreciate your effort to make it work well.

This post was edited

I'm willing to help if I can. I've been getting messages from fakes lately too.

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/BeckyGeorge/
I've been getting hit by them too. Thanks for the update

This post was edited

I sometimes get a friend request from people that have only been a member for a few days. But those with a blank profile, I decline to request. Also those that have a filled out profile. I prefer to PM with them for a while before granting their request.

This post was edited

I good give-away is a "pretty young lady" who is interested in talking with older men. "She" has been a TN member for 3 days and already has 350 "friends" and counting. Really? Does anyone really get that many friends so quickly? Pretty much a dead give-away that "she" is fake. I don't waste much time on someone who has a profile like that -- POOF! Blocked

This post was edited

I good give-away is a "pretty young lady" who is interested in talking with older men. "She" has been a TN member for 3 days and already has 350 "friends" and counting. Really? Does anyone really get that many friends so quickly? Pretty much a dead give-away that "she" is fake. I don't waste much time on someone who has a profile like that -- POOF! Blocked

There are people who accept each and every friend request, at least in the early stages, and us middle-aged and older guys are probably overrepresented on this site, so anyone having accepted all friend request has among "friends" overly many mature dudes. That said, even I get all kinds of friend requests which have no preceding communication and not even any message or at most a "Hi" in the request message. Not just from fake profiles (though the active fake profiles have been increasing lately). People just often behave like morons, and not following any decent communication courtesy is one sign of that.

Aki aka TravelNudie

This post was edited